Click on the video to see the flame in action!
Having a beautiful fireplace is important to you. We get it! This Hargrove ventless gas log set is a gorgeous choice for your gas fireplace! You’ll love the large ember bed and the broken front log that allows you to see it and look like an authentic wood burning fire. We also include lava rock so that you can accent your fire with it while also hiding the gas hardware used in your gas fireplace. There are some gorgeous options out there in vent-free gas log sets, but this one is one of the best!
Regardless if you use natural gas or propane, you’ll get at least 30,000 BTUs—the perfect way to take the chill out of your chilly evening! You can use both fuel types with this ventless gas log set, though it’s also important to know that those with breathing issues, such as allergies, COPD or asthma, should use caution with vent-free fire products and we don’t recommend getting them. Not all states and counties allow ventless fire products, so check your local ordinance to be certain that it is legal where you live.
Getting the right fire product for your home is important to you, and it’s important to us too! We can’t accept returns based on things like it being against regulation or bad allergies, so be sure this is the product for you. While this is an affordable fire product, you really don’t want to waste any money at all. Hey, we get it! That’s why we offer free continental shipping and a discount rewards program that lets you earn points towards your next purchase. Shop with us today!
- 7 ceramic refractory logs
- Broken front log with view of glowing ember bed
- Large ember bed
- 30,000 BTU burner and gas connector pipe.
- Volcanic black cinder (lava rock)
- Vent-free or vented operation
- All pilot kits are shipped uninstalled and need to be assembled by a licensed installer.
- Size and ignition system should be determined according to your fireplace opening. Pilot system, remote controls, etc. will add to the overall size. In order to prevent overheating you will need to select a smaller log set. Most ignition systems add around 6 inches to the overall width and are installed on the right side of the burner pan. (Standing in front of the fireplace)
- Fireplace Doors Online Strongly recommends to leave a minimum of 4" on each side for air flow.
- Do not install this appliance in a bedroom or bathroom.
- Certain states and/or counties within states may not allow installation of vent free products. This includes but is not limited to: California, Minnesota, Wisconsin.
- Other states may have local restrictions such as Arizona, Nevada, Idaho, Alaska, Wyoming, New Mexico, North Dakota and South Dakota.
- Please check local codes before purchasing a Vent Free Appliance!
- We do not recommend any unvented heater for people with allergies or asthma.
- Ventless heaters should not be used as a full time heater.
- IMPORTANT: If installing in an approved vent free firebox, refer to their instruction guide for proper installation
Ignition Types and Controls:
Manual Ignition - Includes a manual valve with a knob that can turn your gas on or off at the log set. Light with a match.
Millivolt Ignition - A millivolt ignition system will light your gas log set, even in a power outage! With just a switch you can have your gas log set up and flaming. **Remote Ready - Remote NOT Included**
Ignition Controller Choices
- Pine Cone Switch: An on/off switch hidden within a pinecone,
- On/Off Remote: Basic on/off remote. The remote receiver has an insulated heat shield, overheat protection, and a child proof switch.
- Programmable Thermostat Remote: LCD remote that can be programmed for thermostat control of your gas log set.The remote receiver has an insulated heat shield, overheat protection, and a child proof switch.
Variable Flame Ignition - The variable flame ignition has a standing pilot light, ready to light your logs at a second's notice. You're able to control the height level of your flames. **Remote Ready - Remote NOT Included**
Ignition Controller Choices
- On/Off Low/High Remote: Remote that will turn the log set on or off, and will adjust the flame from low to high. The remote receiver has an insulated heat shield, overheat protection, and a child proof switch.
- Programmable Thermostat Remote: Thermostat remote that can control the flames by the temperature you set.The remote receiver has an insulated heat shield, overheat protection, and a child proof switch.
These log sets are made to order, so please give us 2-3 weeks to create these beautifully crafted gas logs for your fireplace before shipping them out.
- Hargrove gas log sets carry a lifetime limited warranty on the logs, in the fireplace which they were originally installed.
- Five year limited warranty on burners and grates.
- Two year limited warranty on valves, pilots and other accessories.
- Log sets installed in outdoor applications carry a one year limited warranty.
- Natural Gas
- 18" Sets
- Ventless Gas Logs - For Masonry, Zero-Clearance or Certified Universal Ventfree Fireboxes
No posts found
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or need more information about this product using the New Question tab. Please ONLY SUBMIT product questions. For all other questions go to contact us,