Click on the video to see the flame in action!
What’s better than a warm evening in front of the fireplace? Not having to sweep ash out of it the next day, that’s what! This 30” vent free gas log set is perfect for when you want to upgrade your wood burning fireplace to a gas one. If you have a larger firebox often it can be hard to find gas log sets that look good in it. Many can be too small and don’t properly flesh out the space to make a beautiful fireplace, or they are so large that there isn’t enough clearance for the gas log set in your firebox. The 30” cozy fire vent free gas log set is perfect!
Fifteen beautiful hand painted ceramic logs give you one of a kind logs that mimic real logs really well. The only difference is that they won’t burn up in your fire! With a vent free gas log set you won’t have to worry about sweeping out ash or scooping out burnt up pieces of wood that fell from the grate. Instead you can enjoy your fire for years before you have to even consider a new set of logs. And, you can arrange or rearrange them as often as you like in the fire box to create a unique look as often as you like!
While these beautiful gas logs are great for most homes, there are some homes that they just aren’t an ideal fire appliance for. Some states have regulations prohibiting their use while others regulate it on a county level. Be sure that vent free gas log sets and other ventless fire appliances are allowed in your area! Also, those with breathing problems like asthma, COPD or severe allergies should consider another fire appliance as vent free gas log sets can sometimes aggravate these conditions. Ventless fire products aren’t typically a good idea in smaller areas like bathrooms or small bedrooms, so please don’t install your vent free gas log set in a smaller room. You want you to have an easy, hassle free fire product, but not at the expense of your health or fines! Questions? Ask away, we’re happy to help you today!
- 15 ceramic refractory pieces
- Large area of glowing embers
- Decorative char chunks and pinecones
- 20,000 BTU burner and gas connector pipe.
- Volcanic black cinder (lava rock)
- Vent-free or vented operation
- All pilot kits are shipped uninstalled and need to be assembled by a licensed installer.
- Size and ignition system should be determined according to your fireplace opening. Pilot system, remote controls, etc. will add to the overall size. In order to prevent overheating you will need to select a smaller log set. Most ignition systems add around 6 inches to the overall width and are installed on the right side of the burner pan. (Standing in front of the fireplace)
- Fireplace Doors Online Strongly recommends to leave a minimum of 4" on each side for air flow.
- Do not install this appliance in a bedroom or bathroom.
- Certain states and/or counties within states may not allow installation of vent free products. This includes but is not limited to: California, Minnesota, Wisconsin.
- Other states may have local restrictions such as Arizona, Nevada, Idaho, Alaska, Wyoming, New Mexico, North Dakota and South Dakota.
- Please check local codes before purchasing a Vent Free Appliance!
- We do not recommend any unvented heater for people with allergies or asthma.
- Ventless heaters should not be used as a full time heater.
- IMPORTANT: If installing in an approved vent free firebox, refer to their instruction guide for proper installation
Ignition Types and Controls:
Manual Ignition - Includes a manual valve with a knob that can turn your gas on or off at the log set. Light with a match.
Millivolt Ignition - A millivolt ignition system will light your gas log set, even in a power outage! With just a switch you can have your gas log set up and flaming. **Remote Ready - Remote NOT Included**
Ignition Controller Choices
- Pine Cone Switch: An on/off switch hidden within a pinecone,
- On/Off Remote: Basic on/off remote. The remote receiver has an insulated heat shield, overheat protection, and a child proof switch.
- Programmable Thermostat Remote: LCD remote that can be programmed for thermostat control of your gas log set.The remote receiver has an insulated heat shield, overheat protection, and a child proof switch.
These log sets are made to order, so please give us 2-3 weeks to create these beautifully crafted gas logs for your fireplace before shipping them out.
- Hargrove gas log sets carry a lifetime limited warranty on the logs, in the fireplace which they were originally installed.
- Five year limited warranty on burners and grates.
- Two year limited warranty on valves, pilots and other accessories.
- Log sets installed in outdoor applications carry a one year limited warranty.
No posts found
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or need more information about this product using the New Question tab. Please ONLY SUBMIT product questions. For all other questions go to contact us,