Click on the video to see the flame in action!
Your smaller fireplace needs a vent free gas log set that’s just the right size. Why not get this one? This Hargrove log set looks like it’s been burning a while and makes it easy to sit back and relax! It comes with options like manual ignition, milivolt ignition and remote options so that you have total control of how and when your gas log set is lit! The best part? Every part of this fire product is designed to help you settle down and feel cozy in front of the fire.
What exactly do you get? We’re glad you asked! With this ventless gas log set you get 7 beautiful, realistic hand painted logs, including one that looks broken so that it provides a beautiful view of the ember bed. Lava rock is included to help hide your burner and to accent the fire and logs, and it also comes with the gas connector pipe you’ll need for your kit. This fire product puts out up to 35,000 BTU, so you can definitely keep the chill off and the evening full of ambiance!
There’s something we can offer that big box companies just really can’t. Experience. We have decades of experience with fireplaces and we’re also an American small business. Just like you, we have a family. We know that you want a quality fireplace product that’ll last a long time. You want it to be beautiful. You want it to be perfect. So do we, so give us a call today and see what we can do to help you make your house an even more memorable home!
- 7 ceramic refractory logs
- Broken front log with view of glowing ember bed
- Large ember bed
- 30,000 BTU burner and gas connector pipe.
- Volcanic black cinder (lava rock)
- Vent-free or vented operation
- All pilot kits are shipped uninstalled and need to be assembled by a licensed installer.
- Size and ignition system should be determined according to your fireplace opening. Pilot system, remote controls, etc. will add to the overall size. In order to prevent overheating you will need to select a smaller log set. Most ignition systems add around 6 inches to the overall width and are installed on the right side of the burner pan. (Standing in front of the fireplace)
- Fireplace Doors Online Strongly recommends to leave a minimum of 4" on each side for air flow.
- Do not install this appliance in a bedroom or bathroom.
- Certain states and/or counties within states may not allow installation of vent free products. This includes but is not limited to: California, Minnesota, Wisconsin.
- Other states may have local restrictions such as Arizona, Nevada, Idaho, Alaska, Wyoming, New Mexico, North Dakota and South Dakota.
- Please check local codes before purchasing a Vent Free Appliance!
- We do not recommend any unvented heater for people with allergies or asthma.
- Ventless heaters should not be used as a full time heater.
- IMPORTANT: If installing in an approved vent free firebox, refer to their instruction guide for proper installation
Ignition Types and Controls:
Manual Ignition - Includes a manual valve with a knob that can turn your gas on or off at the log set. Light with a match.
Millivolt Ignition - A millivolt ignition system will light your gas log set, even in a power outage! With just a switch you can have your gas log set up and flaming. **Remote Ready - Remote NOT Included**
Ignition Controller Choices
- Pine Cone Switch: An on/off switch hidden within a pinecone,
- On/Off Remote: Basic on/off remote. The remote receiver has an insulated heat shield, overheat protection, and a child proof switch.
- Programmable Thermostat Remote: LCD remote that can be programmed for thermostat control of your gas log set.The remote receiver has an insulated heat shield, overheat protection, and a child proof switch.
Variable Flame Ignition - The variable flame ignition has a standing pilot light, ready to light your logs at a second's notice. You're able to control the height level of your flames. **Remote Ready - Remote NOT Included**
Ignition Controller Choices
- On/Off Low/High Remote: Remote that will turn the log set on or off, and will adjust the flame from low to high. The remote receiver has an insulated heat shield, overheat protection, and a child proof switch.
- Programmable Thermostat Remote: Thermostat remote that can control the flames by the temperature you set.The remote receiver has an insulated heat shield, overheat protection, and a child proof switch.
These log sets are made to order, so please give us 2-3 weeks to create these beautifully crafted gas logs for your fireplace before shipping them out.
- Hargrove gas log sets carry a lifetime limited warranty on the logs, in the fireplace which they were originally installed.
- Five year limited warranty on burners and grates.
- Two year limited warranty on valves, pilots and other accessories.
- Log sets installed in outdoor applications carry a one year limited warranty.
No posts found
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or need more information about this product using the New Question tab. Please ONLY SUBMIT product questions. For all other questions go to contact us,