Rustic flare with just a touch of modern chic design come together beautifully with the wood grain Coronado outdoor fire feature from Top Fires. This stunning rectangular fire pit is made from glass fiber reinforced concrete with a reclaimed wood grain finish in your color choice of ivory or oak. It is an impressive 48 inches long and stands 15 inches high, making it perfect for gathering around for good times and conversation with guests. The Coronado features a 3 by 2 inch toe kick at the bottom so everyone can sit close and enjoy the 65,000 BTUs of warmth. A stainless steel drop in fire pan supports the burner and included lava rock. Choose from natural gas or propane to fuel your fire pit. The match lit ignition comes with a brass shut off valve and chrome key, as well as all the components needed for easy installation. You may upgrade to an electronic ignition system for convenient operation. The Coronado fire pit is backed by a 1 year warranty.
- This product is eligible for free shipping; due to the large size it will ship via LTL freight
- Fire pit is not equipped with an access door
- One year manufacturer warranty is included
- Available as a 48 inch long x 28 inch wide x 15 inch high fire feature
- Rectangular shaped glass fiber reinforced concrete fire pit comes Ivory or Oak wood grain finish
- Natural gas or propane compatible; ignition systems are LC Certified
- Included items with your fire pit: burner, ignition system of choice, fire pan/plate, hose & connections, lava rock
|48 INCH CORONADO WOOD GRAIN
GFRC FIRE PIT SPECS
|Owner's Manual||Click to download|
|Match Lit Ignition BTUs||65,000|
|Electronic Ignition BTUs||65,000|
|Weight for Match Lit Ignition
(Electronic Ignition - add 10 lbs)
|Burner Size & Shape||24 Inch Linear|
|Burning Area Dimensions||31" L x 11" W x 2" D|
|Toe Kick Dimensions||3 x 2 Inches|
|Suggested Fire Glass Amount||50 Pounds|
|Specs Sheet||Click to view|
- Enjoy free shipping on this order!
- Please allow 3 to 4 weeks for production and transit time unless otherwise specified.
- Due to the sheer size of this product, it will need to ship LTL freight.
- Upon arrival, please inspect all freight shipments carefully. Note any damages or missing accessories on the delivery receipt.
- In the event of concealed damage, freight customers MUST add "Pending Inspection" in addition to their signature on the delivery receipt. Failure to do so will void recovery for undiscovered/concealed damage.
Limitations and restrictions on our standard shipping policy regarding LARGER and IRREGULAR-SHAPED items are as follows:
- Freight shipping is restricted to certain types of standard business addresses or to the motor freight carrier's normal delivery terminal for Customer pick-up at the terminal. A business out of the home is considered to be a residential address and may be subject to lift gate and/or curbside charges. Public schools, fire stations, farms and churches are also considered to be residential addresses. Deliveries to residential addresses are only made weekdays, generally between 8 AM and 5 PM. Deliveries to businesses or carrier terminals may fall outside this window, based on carrier time tables, queue, or other types of discretion. For residential deliveries: the assigned trucking company will contact the residence 24 hours prior to the date of delivery to confirm that someone is available to sign for the product.
- Freight shipping to the following locations is UNAVAILABLE: United States military bases, Hawaii, Alaska, Mexico and Canada.
- Freight charges for the following states are quoted on a case-by-case basis, regardless of the address: Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota, Wyoming, Montana and Idaho. This is due to the lack of service available and delivery fees applicable to these areas. Please contact one of our sales representatives for a special shipping quote that accurately reflects this upcharge. "Free Shipping" may not cover all fees and upcharges. A sales representative will contact you prior to shipment, should any additional delivery fees apply.
- An additional upcharge may be incurred for shipping to addresses within: Long Island including the Five Boroughs of New York, Northern New England including Nantucket and Martha's Vineyard, and other restricted or limited access areas. This is due to the transportation surcharges and/or delivery fees applicable to these areas. Please contact one of our sales representatives for a special shipping quote that accurately reflects this upcharge. "Free Shipping" may not cover all fees and upcharges. A sales representative will contact you prior to shipment, should any additional delivery fees apply.
Manufacturer's Warranty: 1 year limited
- This product is to be free from manufacturing defects for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase and are as follows:
- Electronics, gas valves, pilot assembly: 1 year
- Stainless steel pan, fire ring, valve box: 1 year - Commercial; 3 years - Residential
- The warranty applies only to the original customer.
- Warranty does not cover items that have been damaged due to overheating, modification, abuse/misuse, or improper installation and operation.
- Any labor involving installation or maintenance with the unit is not covered.
No posts found
Click on the Add New button below to submit a question about this product. Please ONLY submit product questions. For all other inquiries, please contact us at 1-877-373-6677.