These square copper fire and water bowls have the unique ability to age gracefully and gain a beautiful aqua-colored patina. They come with everything needed to get connected to a fuel source so that you can start enjoying your feature as soon as it is installed. Choose from a smooth or a hammered finish. The bowl comes with your choice of match lit or automated ignition system so that you can create the fire and water accent you have always wanted! These square copper fire and water bowls are the perfect way to highlight areas of your landscape. Top your fire and water bowl off with fire glass to complete the look. Submit our online form for a quote.
Custom quotes are usually returned within 2-3 business days. Bowls are designed with a removable plate on the bottom so that you can either remove it entirely or drill a hole through for your gas lines (bowl does not come with pre-drilled holes to accommodate fuel connections). The base diameter measures 1/2 of the top diameter of the bowl.
- Copper will develop a patina over time when exposed to the elements, darkening the copper and eventually turning it blue-green. This is part of the natural oxidation process of the material.
- BE AWARE THAT saltwater environments like a saltwater pool or even salty air near the ocean can greatly accelerate the patina progression.
- The purer the copper, the more refined and higher percentage of copper in the product, the faster a patina will form.
- If you wish to keep the copper bright and red, it will need to be sealed with a product like 'ProtestaClear' or 'Eventbrite' to prevent a patina from forming.
- For removal of the patina, we recommend the simple DIY recipe of 1/2 lemon juice and 1 tablespoon of baking soda mixed together. Using a soft cloth and working in a circular motion, gently scrub the outer surface of your copper product with the solution. Wipe it with a separate clean cloth, then rinse it with lukewarm water. Let air dry to avoid watermarks. A 3rd clean soft cloth can be used to buff the surface when completely dry.