Our cone shaped copper gas fire pit bowls are always trending! You love how this gorgeous fire feature glistens in the sun and fire lights while, day or night! Fire bowls will add class to any outdoor living space and we know that you're going to love these copper accents! Allow us to prepare a custom order quote for you!
These gorgeous outdoor fire bowls are available in an assortment of sizes, ranging from 24 to 48 inches in diameter. For help with filling out the quote form above, check out the 2nd image for an easy measuring guide. The base measurement will always be half of the top diameter. You can also customize the height to 7, 12, or 16 inches. Our copper propane or natural gas fire bowls come complete with the ignition system of your choice - either a manual light system, or the electronic option that allows you to power up or shut down your feature with the flick of a switch. Fully customize your bowl to suit your needs, whether you have very little space to work with or more than enough outdoor room to accommodate a few of these pieces! The shimmering display of copper will enhance your landscape in a truly elegant way! Choose a smooth or hammered finish, and top it off with fire glass to complete the look.
Let us know how many fire bowls we can create for you! Custom quotes are usually returned within 2-3 business days. Bowls are designed with a removable plate on the bottom so that you can either remove it entirely or drill a hole through for your gas lines (bowl does not come with pre-drilled holes to accommodate fuel connections).
- Copper will develop a patina over time when exposed to the elements, darkening the copper and eventually turning it blue-green. This is part of the natural oxidation process of the material.
- BE AWARE THAT saltwater environments like a saltwater pool or even salty air near the ocean can greatly accelerate the patina progression.
- The purer the copper, the more refined and higher percentage of copper in the bowl, the faster a patina will form.
- If you wish to keep the copper bright and red, it will need to be sealed with a product like 'ProtestaClear' or 'Eventbrite' to prevent a patina from forming.
- For removal of the patina, we recommend the simple DIY recipe of 1/2 lemon juice and 1 tablespoon of baking soda mixed together. Using a soft cloth and working in a circular motion, gently scrub the outer surface of your bowl with the solution. Wipe the bowl with a separate clean cloth, then rinse it with lukewarm water. Let air dry to avoid watermarks. A 3rd clean soft cloth can be used to buff the surface when completely dry.