Our Copper Fire and Water Bowls are a must-have this season for any pool or pond area! The look and feel of the fire and water together are like no other. Fully customize this decor piece to your preference so that it blends in or stands out among your landscape. Choose a smooth or hammered finish, and top it off with one of our many fire glass colors to complete the look. Fill out our online form and we'll help you design the perfect fire and water feature!
Custom quotes are usually returned within 2-3 business days. Bowls are designed with a removable plate on the bottom so that you can either remove it entirely or drill a hole through for your gas lines (bowl does not come with pre-drilled holes to accommodate fuel connections). The base diameter measures 1/2 of the top diameter of the bowl.
- Copper will develop a patina over time when exposed to the elements, darkening the copper and eventually turning it blue-green. This is part of the natural oxidation process of the material.
- BE AWARE THAT saltwater environments like a saltwater pool or even salty air near the ocean can greatly accelerate the patina progression.
- The purer the copper, the more refined and higher percentage of copper in the product, the faster a patina will form.
- If you wish to keep the copper bright and red, it will need to be sealed with a product like 'ProtestaClear' or 'Eventbrite' to prevent a patina from forming.
- For removal of the patina, we recommend the simple DIY recipe of 1/2 lemon juice and 1 tablespoon of baking soda mixed together. Using a soft cloth and working in a circular motion, gently scrub the outer surface of your copper product with the solution. Wipe it with a separate clean cloth, then rinse it with lukewarm water. Let air dry to avoid watermarks. A 3rd clean soft cloth can be used to buff the surface when completely dry.