The Clifton wood mantel is the epitome of class and style! With a look fit for a palace, this Grecian-inspired fireplace surround is full of gorgeous inlays throughout its architectural design. As you take in the beauty of this mantel, your eyes are drawn to the framed center applique within the breastplate which resembles a neoclassical urn. Dentil molding is sprawled along the underside of the shelf, which is pedestaled by gilded columns. Extravagant crown molding and oval-shaped daisy embellishments further dress this fireplace mantel with elegance. Fully assembled and ready to install, this stunning surround comes with pre-cut scribe molding to attractively finish gaps between the mantel and the facing material. Choose from light, medium, or dark staining to compliment your home décor. We also have an unfinished option for those who prefer to customize this piece to their liking.
- If you choose to have your mantel stained or painted in our warehouse, this will add 2 weeks to the lead time before we can ship it out.
- All mantels that are sold unfinished are 80% prepared for staining or painting. You will need to do some further sanding to fully prepare it for staining or painting.
- Paint Grade is a combination of different wood types, strictly for painting.
- Red Oak, Clear Pine, Cherry, and Maple are stain grade and take STAIN options only.
- Material for Paint Option: Paint Grade (Medium-Density Fiberboard)
- Paint Options: Primer | White | Taupe | Black
- Material for Stain Option: Clear Pine | Red Oak | Maple | Cherry
- Stain Options: Light | Medium | Dark | Red Mahogany | Pickling White
- Inside Mantel Width: Custom
- Inside Mantel Height: Custom
- Mantel Return: 4 Inches Maximum
- Shelf Length: Inside Mantel Width + 34 3/4 Inches
- Shelf Depth: 13-3/8 Inches
- Overall Height: Inside Mantel Height + 18 1/4 Inches
- Overall Bottom Width: Inside Mantel Width + 21 1/2 Inches
- Leg Width: 10-3/4 Inches
- Weight: 180 Pounds
- Includes: Mantel | Hardware | Installation Instructions
Please allow 4 weeks for shipping unless otherwise specified.
If you choose to have your mantel stained or painted in our warehouse, this will add 2 weeks to the lead time before we can ship it out.
The product has a limited warranty for one year against defects in workmanship and material. The limited warranty does not cover transit or installation damages. This item is custom made to order and cannot be returned.
- The appearance of field finished product is not warranted in any event.
- All visible defects must be reported before the product is finished and installed.
- Wood surface checks, miter, and other wood joint shrinkage shall not be considered a defect unless exceeding .25" in width.
- Panel shrinkage is not considered a defect by this warranty.
- Products that have been altered structurally are not covered by this warranty
- Warp shall not be considered a defect unless it exceeds 1/4" per 6' in length in the plane of the product surface. Warp is any distortion in the product itself and shall include bow, cup, and twist. It does not refer to the relationship of the product to the wall where it is installed.
No posts found
Click on the Add New button below to submit a question about this product. Please ONLY submit product questions. For all other inquiries, please contact us at 1-877-373-6677.