Sil-Bond 7500 is a one component modulus neutral cure silicone sealant. When fully cured, this unique VOC compliant formula offers UV stability and tenacious adhesion to pvc, concrete, glass, aluminum, painted surfaces, wood, playwood, stucco, building paper, window wrap, fiber cement, brick, stone, steel, ceramic, porcelain, masonry plus many other common material substrates. This product is specially formulated to offer all weather performance to meets today’s Green Building Standards.
Temperature Range: Max Temp Use 400°F
50% Movement Capability
One 10.3 FL. OZ. (305 ml) Cartridge
ASTM C920 Type S,NS CLASS 50
Silicone & Caulking Tips: DiY like a Pro!
- This cartridge fits into a standard caulking gun. For clean application, cut cartridge tip near the end, at approx 45 degree angle.
- Surface must be clean, dry, and free of debris. Have some damp rags or a roll of paper towels within reach. Put down newspaper in case of carpet drip.
- To lay a professional bead, hold the caulking gun at apx 45 degrees. Spin the cartridge tube so the longest part of your tip is on the top side of the gun.
- Now gently squeeze the gun just a bit, and begin to drag a bead starting at the highest point. Only squeeze the gun if your bead is too small. Find a rhythm :)
- For a clean job, when laying a bead, "A little dab will do ya!" You can always go back and add more silicone.
- After applying and working the silicone, let it cure for at least 30 minutes (at room temperature) before using your appliance.
Manufacturer warrants that its products will meet its specifications. There is no warranty for merchantability or fitness of use, nor any other express or implied warranties. All recommendations for use of the products are derived from tests and data believed to be reliable.
No posts found
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or need more information about this product using the New Question tab. Please ONLY SUBMIT product questions. For all other questions go to contact us,