Click on the video to see the flame in action!
Fireplaces make a great addition to most homes. Not only are they warm and increase home values, but many good memories can be made with family around a roaring crackling, beautiful fire in the middle of winter. The problem? Cleanup. It can be a hassle to try to keep up with the maintenance of a fireplace thanks to ash, embers and worrying about errant sparks that could damage your home. A great alternative to that is a gas fireplace and gas log set! And, Hargrove’s Classic Oak Vented Gas Log Set is a beautiful, economical choice. This set looks like real oak logs sitting in your fireplace and with a realistic flame, no one will know the difference!
Hargrove gas logs are molded to have a realistic texture, making it look like authentic wood inside the fire even when it isn’t in use. And, each log is hand painted so that they are all unique. Regardless if you’re getting a small log set or something a little bigger, you’ll be able to arrange numerous logs in your fire each time you use it so that it feels more realistic. With this kit you also get fire media—silica sand or vermiculite and volcanic cinders—to accent the gas logs and to hide the hardware that makes your fire beautiful. We pride ourselves on offering you many options that make this a great choice in home appliances!
Our customers are our number one priority. Sure, we’re a business so making money is important, but happy customers is more important than that. We offer you products made right here at home, not shipped to us from overseas. And, all of the products we carry are the highest quality you’ll find. You deserve nothing but the best when it comes to your fireplace and fire needs, we know that, you do too, so why settle for less? Shop with us today and take advantage of our high quality, our stellar customer service and even our free continental shipping!
What you will get with your log set:
- Burner Pan, either the E-Burner with a single pipe or the H-Burner for a rich glowing ember bed
- Custom 5/8" grate to place logs on
- Silica sand or Vermiculite depending on fuel type
- Embers to create glowing flames on bed of burner pan
- Volcanic Cinders to spread around the log set
- Black non-whistling flex connector
- 15" Sets come with 4 logs; 18" Sets come with 5 logs; 21" Sets come with 5 logs; 24" Sets come with 6 logs; 30" Sets come with 7 logs.
- Approvals; RGA-2-72, ANSI Z21.84 and PFS
- E-Burner: NG or LP; 70,000-90,000 BTUs (NG depending on size); 46,000-78,600 BTUs (LP depending on size)
H-Burner: NG or LP; 67,000-87,000 BTUs (NG depending on size); 52,000-76,000 BTUs (LP depending on size)
Why Hargrove Concrete Logs Are Better
- Unmatched beauty and detail.
- The molding process creates natural wood textures derived from real logs
- Careful, hand-painted highlighting gives color variations for a more natural look.
- Hargrove logs use 2 to 9 different highlight colors, depending upon the log style.
- When shutdown, the logs continue to radiate warmth as they slowly cool, much like a real wood fire dying down.
Please note that all vented gas log sets can only be installed in a fully functional wood burning fireplace.
Most of our Hargove log sets and valves are in stock and can be shipped out in 48-72 hours. I might take a little longer in the busy season between October and March.
- Hargrove gas log sets carry a lifetime limited warranty on the logs, in the fireplace which they were originally installed.
- Five year limited warranty on burners and grates.
- Two year limited warranty on valves, pilots and other accessories.
- Log sets installed in outdoor applications carry a one year limited warranty.
No posts found
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or need more information about this product using the New Question tab. Please ONLY SUBMIT product questions. For all other questions go to contact us,