Click on the video to see the flame in action!
This classic oak vent free fire appliance is a beautiful choice for your home! Why keep plugging away with a wood burning fireplace when you can have the convenience and long life of a gas log set? Unlike wood burning fireplaces, you don’t have to sweep ash out of your firebox every time you use your fireplace, and you won’t have to carry in an armful of kindling through snow and cold and possible frostbite. Plus, this is affordable! Even our millivolt ignition option is affordable and will last for years so you don’t have to worry about replacing it anytime soon!
Natural gas and liquid propane both work with this gas log set so you won’t have to change anything over. And, the 28,000 BTU lets you keep your room comfortable as you enjoy the fire! And, the fresh, new look of these six realistic ceramic logs lets your fire look good even if it’s been going for a few hours. Some customers prefer Hargrove’s more charred log sets, but many like that these logs look like a fresh fire. And, with six separate logs you can arrange and rearrange them to your heart’s content!
These gas log sets can function as both vented and a vent free fire product. For ventless operation, it’s important to note that some states and counties do not allow them to be used in your home. Also, if you have allergies, asthma or other breathing problems vent free gas log sets really aren’t a great choice in home décor. We have some great electric fireplaces that’ll heat your home and not sacrifice your health! You’re important to us, and not just for a profit. Let us know how we can help you today with more than just our free continental shipping!
- 6 ceramic refractory logs
- 28,000 BTU burner and gas connector pipe.
- Volcanic black cinder (lava rock)
- Vent-free or vented operation
- All pilot kits are shipped uninstalled and need to be assembled by a licensed installer.
- Size and ignition system should be determined according to your fireplace opening. Pilot system, remote controls, etc. will add to the overall size. In order to prevent overheating you will need to select a smaller log set. Most ignition systems add around 6 inches to the overall width and are installed on the right side of the burner pan. (Standing in front of the fireplace)
- Fireplace Doors Online Strongly recommends to leave a minimum of 4" on each side for air flow.
- Do not install this appliance in a bedroom or bathroom.
- Certain states and/or counties within states may not allow installation of vent free products. This includes but is not limited to: California, Minnesota, Wisconsin.
- Other states may have local restrictions such as Arizona, Nevada, Idaho, Alaska, Wyoming, New Mexico, North Dakota and South Dakota.
- Please check local codes before purchasing a Vent Free Appliance!
- We do not recommend any unvented heater for people with allergies or asthma.
- Ventless heaters should not be used as a full time heater.
- IMPORTANT: If installing in an approved vent free firebox, refer to their instruction guide for proper installation
Ignition Types and Controls:
Manual Ignition - Includes a manual valve with a knob that can turn your gas on or off at the log set. Light with a match.
Millivolt Ignition - A millivolt ignition system will light your gas log set, even in a power outage! With just a switch you can have your gas log set up and flaming. **Remote Ready - Remote NOT Included**
Ignition Controller Choices
- Pine Cone Switch: An on/off switch hidden within a pinecone,
- On/Off Remote: Basic on/off remote. The remote receiver has an insulated heat shield, overheat protection, and a child proof switch.
- Programmable Thermostat Remote: LCD remote that can be programmed for thermostat control of your gas log set.The remote receiver has an insulated heat shield, overheat protection, and a child proof switch.
These log sets are made to order, so please give us 2-3 weeks to create these beautifully crafted gas logs for your fireplace before shipping them out.
- Hargrove gas log sets carry a lifetime limited warranty on the logs, in the fireplace which they were originally installed.
- Five year limited warranty on burners and grates.
- Two year limited warranty on valves, pilots and other accessories.
- Log sets installed in outdoor applications carry a one year limited warranty.
No posts found
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or need more information about this product using the New Question tab. Please ONLY SUBMIT product questions. For all other questions go to contact us,