A beautiful fireplace door is important. After all, your fireplace tends to be the center of attention in the room and, during the winter months, it can be a source of heat for you and your family. Make sure the masonry fireplace door you have on it is up to the task of keeping it beautiful! This Hearth Craft fireplace door is called the classic because of its simple beauty and clean look. It’s a great choice if you want something easy to install and that looks beautiful too!
This affordable fireplace door features a few different door types so you can pick which you like best. You can also choose from four different, beautiful frame finishes so that your new fireplace door looks great on your fireplace! We also offer glass tint so that when your fireplace isn’t in use, you can hide it from view. And, the damper controls on the top and bottom offer you more control over your fireplace!
Is your fireplace a masonry fireplace? This fireplace door is designed specifically for masonry fireplaces, not factory built ones. If you aren’t sure check out our handy guide (it’s linked to the lower right) or give us a call! We’re always happy to help when it comes to finding you exactly what you need. Let us know what we can do to help you out today!
INSTALL ON MASONRY FIREPLACES ONLY!
Installation: E for Especially Easy!
This door is another door that should take less than an hour to install if you have basic skills and tools. We always recommend that you read the manual first and lay out all of your tools ahead of time. You may notice that the alignment needs adjusting – easy to do, just follow the instructions. Need further help? Call us and we will help.
Features And Benefits
- Tempered safety glass keeps safety a priority, while staying budget friendly.
- Great value
- Easy To Install with a pre-installed mesh curtain and glass panes.
- Slotted Damper and All Finishes Treated To Protect Against Tarnishing
- Long Lasting Steel Construction With a 3" Wide By 1 1/2" Deep Main Frame
- Product Made In USA - quality products proudly made here in America!
- Reduce Down Drafts and Smoke Spillage
- Prevent Heat Loss-Save Energy
- Free Shipping - because we want to keep your expenses down!
- All Standard fireplace doors need a hearth to sit on!
- Do not install these fireplace glass doors on any factory-built firebox, prefabs or any fireplace with ventless gas logs! These are code violations and can cause fires.
- 16 Gauge Steel
Type Of Fireplace
- Masonry Fireplace
Inside Fit Or Overlap Fit
- Overlap Fit Door
No posts found
5 year limited warranty on workmanship.
1 year on glass.
Estimated Lead Time:
Door Made To Order
Estimated Production Time 3-4 Weeks plus extra time in transit.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or need more information about this product using the New Question tab. Please ONLY SUBMIT product questions. For all other questions go to contact us,