A beautiful fireplace door is important. After all, your fireplace tends to be the center of attention in the room and, during the winter months, it can be a source of heat for you and your family. Make sure the masonry fireplace door you have on it is up to the task of keeping it beautiful! This Hearth Craft fireplace door is called the classic because of its simple beauty and clean look. It’s a great choice if you want something easy to install and that looks beautiful too!
This affordable fireplace door features a few different door types so you can pick which you like best. You can also choose from four different, beautiful frame finishes so that your new fireplace door looks great on your fireplace! We also offer glass tint so that when your fireplace isn’t in use, you can hide it from view. And, the damper controls on the top and bottom offer you more control over your fireplace!
Is your fireplace a masonry fireplace? This fireplace door is designed specifically for masonry fireplaces, not factory built ones. If you aren’t sure check out our handy guide (it’s linked to the lower right) or give us a call! We’re always happy to help when it comes to finding you exactly what you need. Let us know what we can do to help you out today!
- 3" wide by 1 1/2" deep main frame.
- 16 gauge steel construction.
- Mounting hardware and insulation included for your convenience.
- Comes with mesh spark screen curtain.
Do you know what fireplace you have? Make sure before you place your order! Please follow this link to our learning center that will guide you in finding the correct fireplace door for your fireplace.
Features & Benefits:
- Tempered safety glass keeps safety a priority, while staying budget friendly.
- Easy to install with a pre-installed mesh curtain and glass panes.
- Slotted damper and all finishes treated to protect against tarnishing.
- Proudly Made In USA.
- Free Shipping - because we want to keep your expenses down!
- Do not install these fireplace glass doors on any factory-built firebox, prefabs or any fireplace with ventless gas logs! These are code violations and can cause fires.
This door is another door that should take less than an hour to install if you have basic skills and tools. We always recommend that you read the manual first and lay out all of your tools ahead of time. You may notice that the alignment needs adjusting – easy to do, just follow the instructions. Need further help? Call us and we will help.
Estimated Lead Time:
Door Made To Order
Estimated Production Time 3-4 Weeks plus extra time in transit.
5 year limited warranty on workmanship.
1 year on glass.
- Made in the United States
Type Of Fireplace
- Masonry Fireplace
Inside Fit Or Overlap Fit
- Overlap Fit Door
Fireplace Glass Colors
- Clear Tempered Glass
- Bronze Tempered Glass
- Gray Tempered Glass
- Comes With Mesh Curtain
No posts found
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or need more information about this product using the New Question tab. Please ONLY SUBMIT product questions. For all other questions go to contact us,