These Excel chimney pipes are suitable for use on appliances that burn wood, oil, coal, gas, and charcoal. Using insulated stainless steel, these pipes have been tested and listed to the ULC S-629 chimney standard, the only 1 inch insulated chimney to pass this test. Generally considered the toughest residential chimney standard in the world, this Canadian standard requires the chimney to withstand three 30-minute chimney fires burning at 2100°F. The USA standard only requires three 10-minute fires.
Keep flue gas hot with the unique Thermoplus insulation. Creosote won’t condense in a hot flue, which will heat up quickly due to its low thermal mass. Also, it is light weight, making installation easy. The pipes have a continuous blanket of insulation, eliminating couplings between lengths. This transfers into no hot spots on the outside and no cool spots on the inside.
As a showroom model, this product is high quality and at a great price, ready to ship in one business day.
- 7 Pieces of 6 inch Diameter x 48 inch Length (EL48)
- 8 Pieces of 6 inch Diameter x 24 inch Length (EL24)
- 6 Pieces of 6 inch Diameter x 18 inch Length (EL18)
- 2 Pieces of 6 inch Diameter x 18 inch Adjustable (ELA18)
- 2 Pieces of 6 inch Diameter Radiation Shields (EWRS)
- 1 Piece of 6 inch Diameter Roof Radiation Shield (ERRS)
- 3 Pieces of Wall Brackets (EWS)
Features & Benefits:
- Tested and listed by the ULC S-629 chimney standard, these pipes are safer than other options on the market, keeping you are your family safe.
- These pipes are lightweight, so installation is easy.
- The flue heats up quickly and stays hot, reducing creosote formation and making cleaning easier.
|Pipe Diameter:||6 inches|
Ships within 1 week
Item is from our clearance section so no warranty is available.
Any blemishes are mentioned in the description.
All sales are final.
No posts found
Click on the Add New button below to submit a question about this product. Please ONLY submit product questions. For all other inquiries, please contact us at 1-877-373-6677.