These Excel chimney pipes are capable for wood, oil, coal, gas, and charcoal burning stoves. This is the only 1 inch insulated stainless steel chimney to pass the ULC S-629 chimney standard. Generally considered the toughest residential chimney standard in the world, this Canadian standard requires the chimney to withstand three 30-minute chimney fires burning at 2100°F. The USA standard is much lower, requiring only three 10-minute fires.
Flue gas gets hot fast and stays hot due to the unique Thermoplus insulation. Creosote buildup is reduced by this. Pipes are lightweight, making installation easy. The pipes have an unbroken blanket of insulation, eliminating couplings between lengths. There are no hot spots on the outside and no cool spots on the inside.
This is a high quality showroom model at an affordable price, ready to ship in one business day.
- 3 Pieces of 7 inch Diameter x 48 inch Length (EL48)
- 2 Pieces of 7 inch Diameter Deluxe Chimney Cap (EDRC)
- 2 Piece of 7 inch Diameter Radiation Shields (ERS)
Features & Benefits:
- Tested and listed by the ULC S-629 chimney standard, these pipes are safer than other options on the market, keeping you are your family safe.
- These pipes are lightweight, so installation is easy.
- The flue heats up quickly and stays hot, reducing creosote formation and making cleaning easier.
|Pipe Diameter:||7 inches|
Ships within 3 business days.
Item is from our clearance section so no warranty is available.
Any blemishes are mentioned in the description.
All sales are final.
No posts found
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or need more information about this product using the New Question tab. Please ONLY SUBMIT product questions. For all other questions go to contact us,