This complete chimney brush kit is perfect for maintaining 6” or larger diameter chimneys. This Schaefer kit is everything you need to get the job done in one package. The kit can handle a chimney that is 20’ tall or shorter. As an industry standard professional steel wire brush, the spiral shape creates extra motion when in use. The chimney sweep brush connects to included 1/4" pipe thread rods and pull rings. The five flexible yet sturdy fiberglass rods and the 25’ long polypropylene rope are resistant to acids found in chimney residue. For touching up areas around a flue, use the steel wire hand brush.
A steel brush is not recommended for insulated chimneys or stainless steel venting material. Steel can cause damage to some flue components. Consult your heater’s owner’s manual for more information.
As a quality showroom model, the product is available to you at a great price, ready to ship in one business day.
- Chimney Brush
- Wire Scratch Brush
- Brush Pull Ring
- 5 48" Fiberglass Rods (20 feet total)
- 25' Polypropylene Pull Rope
Features & Benefits:
- The spiral brush pattern makes cleaning easy, cutting through soot and creosote quickly.
- The top loop can be attached to a hanger, making storage simple.
- Everything you need to clean up at a 20' chimney in one package, making it easier for you to know what you'll need for your chimney cleaning project.
- Cleaning your chimney is a crucial part of maintaining it, preventing dangerous fires.
- Proudly made in the USA.
|Brush Diameter:||6 inches|
|Rod Length||48 inch|
|Rods Length Total:||20 feet|
|Pull Rope Length:||25 feet|
|Pull Rope Material:||Polypropylene|
Ships within 1 week
Item is from our clearance section so no warranty is available.
Any blemishes are mentioned in the description.
All sales are final.
No posts found
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or need more information about this product using the New Question tab. Please ONLY SUBMIT product questions. For all other questions go to contact us,