The 13 inch Rasmussen Chillbuster CoalFire Burner can make your old fireplace a warming centerpiece again. This ventless gas coal grate for fireplaces is without a coal basket grate, so you can use your own or go without. This is a perfectly designed for a small, shallow depth, vented coal and wood burning fireplace. Upgrade an old Victorian fireplace into a supplemental heat source in a breeze. The coals are made from the refractory materials that have no potentially harmful ceramic fiber. Turn the valve knob to light the main burner for on and off flame controls and some minimal flame height adjustment. You can have this with or without a remote. There is also a thermostat option, where you can upgrade to a more specific temperature control this with a hand held remote. Or, you can upgrade to a Variable Flame Height Remote, which will give better control to the flame height with the hand-held wireless remote.
This item is the coal BURNER only. Does NOT include decorative fireplace coal basket or grate.
- Intended for supplemental heat in converted, wood-burning fireplaces or approved vent-free firebox enclosures with a recess no larger than 3/4". If used as a vented, decorative appliance, the damper must be kept open for proper ventilation.
- Burner pan and valve must be assembled by a certified gas professional.
- We do not recommend ventless systems for people with respiratory problems, allergies, or children.
- Please see the specs tab for manuals and fireplace sizing.
- Available as a natural gas or propane gas coal burner for indoor fireboxes ONLY (see Specs tab for maximum BTU output)
- Ignition options include:
- (ME) Manual "EASY" Control Standing Pilot
- (SE) Remote Ready "EASY" Control Standing Pilot
- (S) Millivolt Remote Standing Pilot
- (SE-SR2R) ON/Off Remote Standing Pilot
- (SE-WT2R) Wireless Wall Timer ON/OFF Standing Pilot
- (SE-THR2R) Thermostat ON/OFF Remote Standing Pilot
- (SE-WS2R) Wireless Wall Switch ON/OFF Standing Pilot
- (SE-TS2R) Wireless Thermostat ON/OFF Standing Pilot
- (RE) Variable Flame Remote Standing Pilot
- (S-SRMV1) Millivolt ON/OFF Remote Standing Pilot
- Certified for both vent-free (ANSI Z21.11.2) and vented (ANSI Z21.60) standards, so CoalFire can be used in vent-free, vented and reduced vent installations.
- Manuals: Owner's Manual
- Material: Refractory Cement
- Basket Width: 13 Inches
- Basket Depth: 7 Inches
- Burner Height: 6-5/8 Inches
- Overall Height With Coal: 10-1/2 Inches
- Weight: 17-20 Pounds
- BTUs: 30,000 BTUs
- Control Options: Manual | ON/OFF Remote | Wireless Wall Timer ON/OFF | Wireless Wall Switch ON/OFF | Wireless Thermostat ON/OFF| Thermostat ON/OFF Remote | Variable Flame Remote | Millivolt Remote | Millivolt ON/OFF Remote
PLEASE NOTE: This item is the coal BURNER only. Does NOT include decorative basket or grate.
Fireplace Sizing Requirements:
|13" CoalFire Set||16 Inches||9 Inches||16 Inches|
Ships within one week
RASMUSSEN IRON WORKS INC, 12028 E. Philadelphia Street, Whittier California, U.S.A.., Warrants this Gas Log Set and accessories against defects in materials and workmanship, and suitable for a particular purpose, for a period of:
- (1) LOG CASTING - All logs are guaranteed against burnout in the original installation for two years from date of initial purchase.
- (2) BURNERS - 2 years from date of initial purchase.
- (3) SAFETY CONTROLS - 2 years from date of initial purchase.
THIS WARRANTY IS FOR THE BENEFIT OF THE ORIGINAL PURCHASER.
- (1) RASMUSSEN agrees to repair or furnish a replacement for, but not remove or install any product or component which proves defective within the above warranty and appropriate time periods stated.
- (2) BUYER shall notify RASMUSSEN of any defect within this warranty no later than thirty (30) days after a defect is discovered.
- (3) No product will be accepted for return or replacement without written authorization of RASMUSSEN. Before returning merchandise, write to RASMUSSEN giving full details of the complaint and a copy of sales receipt or other evidence of purchase date. Merchandise returned without proof of purchase date will be serviced out-of warranty at our prevailing service and parts rates. If merchandise was damaged in transit, file claim immediately with the carrier. Products returned must be addressed as follows:
RASMUSSEN IRON WORKS INC 12028 E. PHILADELPHIA STREET WHITTIER CALIFORNIA 90601
Shipping charges must be pre-paid by the buyer. REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT UNDER THIS WARRANTY WILL BE SHIPPED FREIGHT COLLECT.
EXCLUSIONS FROM WARRANTY:
- (1) The foregoing warranty is limited solely as set forth herein and applies only for the periods designated above.
- (2) RASMUSSEN shall not be liable for any loss, damage, incidental or consequential damages of any kind, whether based upon warranty, contract, or negligence, arising in connection with the sale, use, or repair of the product. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
- (3) The maximum liability of RASMUSSEN in connection with this limited warranty shall not in any case exceed the contract price paid for the product claimed to be defective or unsuitable.
- (4) This warranty does not extend to any product manufactured by RASMUSSEN which has been subjected to misuse, neglect, accident, improper installation, or use in violation of instructions furnished by RASMUSSEN. Do not remove Rating Plate/Warning Tags. These tags serve you and any future user as an integral safety and identification component of the CHILLBUSTER gas log heater. Removing these tags voids the warranty.
- (5) This warranty does not extend to or apply to any unit which has been repaired or altered at any place other than RASMUSSEN IRON WORKS INC factory, or by persons not expressly approved by RASMUSSEN.
- (6) Components manufactured by any supplier other than RASMUSSEN shall bear only that warranty made by the manufacturer of that product.
- (7) Freight damage, cracking from thermal shock, and color changes occur from causes beyond manufacturer's control and are not covered by any warranty.
THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS, AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.
RASMUSSEN IRON WORKS, INC. shall be held harmless from any and all claims by the buyer as a result of injury or damage to an ultimate user or other person caused by the product sold herein by the seller to the buyer, whether the injury or damage results from the assembly, installation, operation, shipment, storage or manufacture of this product. RASMUSSEN IRON WORKS, INC. makes no warranties, expressed or implied, other than those expressly stated herein.
No posts found
Click on the Add New button below to submit a question about this product. Please ONLY submit product questions. For all other inquiries, please contact us at 1-877-373-6677.