The Chillbuster CoalFire Burner can make your old and unused fireplace a warming centerpiece again. This ventless gas coal burner is without a basket, so you can use your own or go without. This is a perfectly designed for a small, shallow depth Victorian, coal and wood burning fireplace. Upgrade an old fireplaces into a supplemental heat source without going through expensive relining or reconstruction. The coals are made from the refractory materials that have no potentially harmful ceramic fiber.
Turn the valve knob to light the main burner for on and off flame controls and some minimal flame height adjustment. You can have this with or without a remote. There is also a thermostat option, where you can upgrade to a more specific temperature control this with a hand held remote. Or, you can upgrade to a Variable Flame Height Remote, which will give better control to the flame height with the hand-held wireless remote.
This unit can use natural gas or propane.
This ventless unit can have the damper opened slightly for reduced venting.
- Refractory "coal pieces"
- Heating unit
Features & Benefits:
- If you want to make your fireplace unique, this is a great way to give you that coal look.
- Make an old, unused fireplace useful once more by making it a heat source.
- A remote control is available as un update, allowing you to safely adjust your fireplace flame height without leaving the comfort of your couch.
|Small Coal Burner|
|Basket Width:||13 inches|
|Basket Depth:||7 inches|
|Height of Burner:||6.625 inches|
|Height of Coals:||10.5 inches|
|Burner BTU's:||33,000 max|
Some things you need to know about unvented heaters
- Do not install this appliance in a bedroom or bathroom.
- Any unvented room heater having an input rating of more than 10,000 Btu per hour shall not be installed in a bedroom or bathroom.
- Certain states and/or counties within states may not allow installation of vent free products. This includes but is not limited to: California, Minnesota, Wisconsin.
- Other states may have local restrictions such as Arizona, Nevada, Idaho, Alaska, Wyoming, New Mexico, North Dakota and South Dakota.
- Please check local codes before purchasing a Vent Free Appliance!
- We do not recommend any unvented heater for people with allergies or asthma.
- Ventless heaters should not be used as full time heater.
- IMPORTANT: If installing in an approved vent free firebox, refer to their instruction guide for proper installation
Most of our Rasmussen sets are in stock and can be shipped out in 48-72 hours. It might take a little longer in the busy season between October and March.
- Vent Free
No posts found
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or need more information about this product using the New Question tab. Please ONLY SUBMIT product questions. For all other questions go to contact us,