Allow the Celebrity masonry glass fireplace door to make an impact in your updated living space! This picture perfect Thermo Rite enclosure will frame the roaring blaze in your fireplace for a dramatic effect. Soft curves and a pristine textured black finish make the 4 inch wide aluminum frame on this stock wood burning fireplace door a stunning accent to any home decor. Trackless full swing bi-fold doors open 180°, granting a beautiful view of the flames.
This overlap fit door will need a hearth to sit on. It comes with 1/4 inch thick bronze tinted tempered glass that is backed by a lifetime warranty. A pre-installed heavy 19 gauge mesh curtain will protect your home and loved ones from sparks and embers. We recommend installing this quality American made product against a flat surface rather than rough stone. Enjoy free shipping on this exquisite masonry enclosure!
- The Celebrity door is for masonry fireplaces ONLY
- Fireplace door ships for free; please allow 5 days for production and transit time
- 5 year warranty on the door frame; lifetime warranty on tempered glass
- Available only as an overlap door without a damper
- Trackless bi-fold doors come with 1/4 inch thick tempered bronze tinted glass
- The 4 inch wide extruded aluminum frame is finished in an attractive Textured Black powder coat
- Check out the video to learn more about the Celebrity enclosure
- Comes with pre-installed mesh curtain
- Comfort grip handles included
- Some assembly required; all mounting hardware included
- NOTE: In order to burn a fire with the doors closed, the temperature of the fire cannot exceed 400°. The flames must always be 6 inches away from the glass.
Owner's Manual: Celebrity Masonry Fireplace Door
- Enjoy free shipping on this order!
- Please allow 5 days for production and transit time, unless otherwise specified.
- In order to offer the best shipping method for our customers, certain fireplace doors are able to ship via transit carrier, such as UPS or FedEx. Heavier and larger doors will be shipped LTL freight.
- In the event of LTL freight shipping:
- Upon arrival, please inspect all freight shipments carefully. Note any damages or missing accessories on the delivery receipt.
- In the event of concealed damage, freight customers MUST add "Pending Inspection" in addition to their signature on the delivery receipt. Failure to do so will void recovery for undiscovered/concealed damage.
Limitations and restrictions on our standard shipping policy regarding LARGER and IRREGULAR-SHAPED items are as follows:
- Freight shipping is restricted to certain types of standard business addresses or to the motor freight carrier's normal delivery terminal for Customer pick-up at the terminal. A business out of the home is considered to be a residential address and may be subject to lift gate and/or curbside charges. Public schools, fire stations, farms and churches are also considered to be residential addresses. Deliveries to residential addresses are only made weekdays, generally between 8 AM and 5 PM. Deliveries to businesses or carrier terminals may fall outside this window, based on carrier time tables, queue, or other types of discretion. For residential deliveries: the assigned trucking company will contact the residence 24 hours prior to the date of delivery to confirm that someone is available to sign for the product.
- Freight shipping to the following locations is UNAVAILABLE: United States military bases, Hawaii, Alaska, Mexico and Canada.
- Freight charges for the following states are quoted on a case-by-case basis, regardless of the address: Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota, Wyoming, Montana and Idaho. This is due to the lack of service available and delivery fees applicable to these areas. Please contact one of our sales representatives for a special shipping quote that accurately reflects this upcharge. "Free Shipping" may not cover all fees and upcharges. A sales representative will contact you prior to shipment, should any additional delivery fees apply.
- An additional upcharge may be incurred for shipping to addresses within: Long Island including the Five Boroughs of New York, Northern New England including Nantucket and Martha's Vineyard, and other restricted or limited access areas. This is due to the transportation surcharges and/or delivery fees applicable to these areas. Please contact one of our sales representatives for a special shipping quote that accurately reflects this upcharge. "Free Shipping" may not cover all fees and upcharges. A sales representative will contact you prior to shipment, should any additional delivery fees apply.
- Thermo-Rite warrants all new enclosures to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 5 years from the ultimate sale or installation if performed by the dealer.
- Thermo-Rite warrants tempered glass for a lifetime to the original owner. Commercial applications and CV1 glass wider than 13" are excluded
- The warranty is void if damage is due to improper installation or operation.
- Warranty applies to the original purchaser only.
Click on the Add New button below to submit a question about this product. Please ONLY submit product questions. For all other inquiries, please contact us at 1-877-373-6677.