The Cascadian Fireplace Door with sidelights would be a great addition to your contemporary fireplace decor! From the main frame to the handles, pick the finishes that work best for you. There are a lot of them—choose to match them all up for a classic look, or mix and match for something a little more bold! In addition to numerous finish options we also provide glass tint choices, transom designs and even a lock to make sure nothing gets into your firebox when it’s not in use. It’s important that your fireplace door keep your family safe too, so while the fireplace mesh is optional we strongly recommend that you invest in it now so that you won’t have to cash in on that home insurance against accidental fires!
Proudly made in the USA! Free shipping!
Lintel clamps, allen wrench and set screws make the installation a breeze. Door is held in place at the top with lintel clamps and at the bottom use the pressure screws. Most glass doors ship pre-assembled. That again will save you time in setting up your new fireplace door. Heavy duty bar iron door with an exceptional price point. If you measure correct, you will have no problem setting up a door for a lifetime of enjoyment. Lead time might be a little long sometimes, but the wait is worth it.
Do you know what fireplace you have? Make sure before you place your order! Please follow this link to our learning center that will guide you in finding the correct fireplace door for your fireplace.
- Comes standard as an overlap door (3 or 4 sides), but can be ordered as an inside fit at an extra cost.
- 3/16" bar iron construction
- Glass door frames constructed of 1" wide x 3/16" deep solid bar iron
- Sidelight and transom widths are: 2-1/4"
- Recessed depth 3/4"
- Standard overlap is about 1"
- Flush fit door panels
- Glass behind sidelight and transom
- Lifetime closure latch made of solid brass
- Mesh available. Additional mesh options available for an extra charge.
- Multiple cabinet door options for enhanced viewing and easy cleaning.
- You can choose to upgrade to custom made bi-fold doors.
- Frame finish: Champagne, Charcoal, Matte Black, Oil Rubbed Bronze, Textured Black, Antique Brass, and Brushed Chrome
- Tempered safety glass tint: Clear, Bronze, and Grey
- Ceramic glass option available with cabinet doors and center bar
- Optional door designs, price based on stile finish
- Mounting hardware and insulation included for your convenience.
- Do not install these fireplace glass doors on any factory-built firebox, prefabs or any fireplace with ventless gas logs! These are code violations and can cause fires.
Estimated Lead Time:
Door Made To Order
Estimated Production Time 6 Weeks plus extra time in transit.
5 year limited warranty on workmanship.
1 year on glass.
No posts found