If you'd like to keep your masonry fireplace doors shut but still have a fire going, the Cascade Arched Mesh Fireplace Door is the perfect fit, keeping sparks and embers in the fireplace. This is also a great way to hide your cold firebox when you aren’t using it. The size of the doors are customized to fit your fireplace, and you can choose a custom finish and the handle style so that it blends in perfectly with your existing fireplace decor. This arched fireplace door will keep your family safe and look good doing it!
Do not install these fireplace glass doors on any factory-built firebox, prefabs or any fireplace with ventless gas logs! These are code violations and can cause fires. Proudly made in the USA! Free shipping!
Do you know what fireplace you have? Make sure before you place your order! Please follow this link to our learning center that will guide you in finding the correct fireplace door for your fireplace.
- Fireplace Type: Masonry
- Door Fit: Overlap
- Door Type: Cabinet Doors
- Material: 2" Wide x 3/16" Deep 3/16" bar iron main frame
- Overlap: 1"
- Finish Colors: Champagne | Charcoal | Matte Black | Oil Rubbed Bronze | Antique Brass | Brushed Chrome | Pewter
- Glass: NONE
- Mesh Screens: Screen in Both Doors
- Damper: NA
- Airtight Option: NA
- Assembly: Fully Assembled
- Handle: Square | Knob | Wire | Strap | Contemporary | Bamboo | Decorative | Hampton | Designer
- Mounting: Hearth Is Level With Firebox | Hearth Is Above Firebox | Hearth Is Below Firebox | No Hearth - Hardware Included
Estimated Lead Time:
Door Made To Order
Estimated Production Time 6 Weeks plus transit time
5 year limited warranty on workmanship.
No posts found
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or need more information about this product using the New Question tab. Please ONLY SUBMIT product questions. For all other questions go to contact us,