Made of bar iron, you won’t have to worry about the Cascade Arched Fireplace Door being flimsy or poorly made when it comes to this American made fire product. The tempered glass will go a long way in keeping the ash and soot where it belongs: in your firebox! There are numerous customizations available with this masonry fireplace door, including finish options for the main frame and stile, tempered or ceramic glass as well as glass tint, and transom design options! There’s more you can do to make sure that this curved fireplace door looks just right in your home, just take a look at our options and see what you think.
Do not install these fireplace glass doors on any factory-built firebox, prefabs or any fireplace with ventless gas logs! These are code violations and can cause fires. Proudly made in the USA! Free shipping!
Do you know what fireplace you have? Make sure before you place your order! Please follow this link to our learning center that will guide you in finding the correct fireplace door for your fireplace.
- Fireplace Type: Arched Masonry
- Door Fit: Overlap
- Door Type: Cabinet Doors | Trackless Bi-Fold Doors
- Material: 1" wide by 3/16" deep solid bar iron, Sidelight and transom widths are 2-1/4"
- Recessed Depth: 3/4"
- Overlap: 1"
- Finish Colors: Champagne | Charcoal | Matte Black | Oil Rubbed Bronze | Antique Brass | Brushed Chrome | Pewter
- Glass: 1/4" Tempered Glass
- Glass Tint: Grey | Clear | Bronze
- Ceramic Glass: Upgrade Available
- Damper: None | Hidden | Slotted
- Airtight Option: NA
- Assembly: Comes Fully Assembled
- Handle: Square | Knob | Wire | Strap | Contemporary | Bamboo | Decorative | Hampton | Designer
- Mounting: Hearth Level with the Firebox | Hearth Above the Firebox | Hearth Below the Firebox | No Hearth - Includes Mounting Hardware and Insulation
Estimated Lead Time:
Door Made To Order
Estimated Production Time 6 Weeks plus extra time in transit.
5 year limited warranty on workmanship.
1 year on glass.
No posts found