The Cascade Arch Conversion Zero Clearance Fireplace Door is an inside fit door made from 7 gauge steel bar stock for extra durability and strength. The main frame is rectangular in shape, while the hinged bi-fold doors form the shape of an arch. You can get the look of a curved fireplace door without having to change the construction of your factory built fireplace! Choose from beautiful powder coat finishes that are guaranteed to last for years to come. The grey tempered safety glass is backed by a 1 year warranty, and is also available in clear or bronze tint. We include all the mounting hardware you'll need for installation. This prefabricated glass fireplace door comes with your choice of handle and hinge designs, and can be upgraded to include spark protection.
Please verify that you have a traditional (or "straight-on") firebox. This replacement fireplace door is compatible with traditional fireboxes only - angled fireboxes are unable to accommodate its construction. (Learn more about the difference between firebox styles here.) The slotted main frame design on the Cascade Arch Conversion fireplace door meets the UL127 code for proper ventilation requirements. Proudly made in the USA! Free shipping!
PLEASE NOTE: Cabinet Style Doors will take 4-6 weeks to fabricate.
Do you know what fireplace you have? Make sure before you place your order! Please follow this link to our learning center that will guide you in finding the correct fireplace door for your fireplace.
- Fireplace Type: Zero Clearance
- Door Fit: Inside
- Recessed Depth: 3/4"
- Door Type: Trackless Bi-Fold Doors | Cabinet (Twin) Doors
- Material: 2" Wide x 3/16" Deep 7 Gauge Steel Bar Stock Frame
- Powder Coat Finish Colors: Champagne | Charcoal | Matte Black | Oil Rubbed Bronze | Copper Vein
- Glass: 1/4" Tempered Safety Glass (1 year warranty)
- Glass Tints: Grey | Bronze | Clear
- Ceramic Glass: N/A
- Mesh Screen: Not Included (Optional)
- Handles: Square | Wire | Contemporary | Decorative | Designer | Strap | Bamboo | Hampton | Knob
- Hinges: Standard | Strap | Bullet
- Damper: Configured (main frame has slot edge)
- Airtight Option: N/A
- Assembly: Comes Fully Assembled
- Mounting: Hardware Included
Estimated Lead Time:
Door Made To Order
Estimated Production Time 4-6 Weeks plus extra time in transit.
5 year limited warranty on workmanship.
1 year on glass.
No posts found
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or need more information about this product using the New Question tab. Please ONLY SUBMIT product questions. For all other questions go to contact us,