The Carolina Arch Conversion Zero Clearance Fireplace Door combines elegance with rustic chic for a definite head turner! Enjoy the look of a genuine arched fireplace with this door while still conforming to the rectangular shaped opening on your factory built model! Made from tough 3/16" bar iron, you can count on this exquisite prefab fireplace door to last for years to come. With six intense powder coat finishes to choose from, you will surely find the right color to perfectly accent your home's decor. The bi-fold doors boast an intricate window pane design over your choice of clear or tinted tempered glass. We offer a selection of premium handles to make this fireplace glass door truly unique. Opt for sliding, cabinet, or single panel spark protection to complete the look of this gorgeous fireplace door.
Please verify whether you have an angled or traditional ("straight-on") firebox. (Learn more about the difference between firebox styles here.) The Carolina Arch Conversion fireplace door meets the UL127 ventilation code and comes fully assembled with a standard mounting bracket kit. We also offer alternative and wedge fit hardware to accommodate different firebox styles. Proudly made in the USA! Free shipping!
Do you know what fireplace you have? Make sure before you place your order! Please follow this link to our learning center that will guide you in finding the correct fireplace door for your fireplace.
- Fireplace Type: Zero Clearance
- Door Fit: Inside
- Recessed Depth: 1"
- Door Type: Trackless Bi-Fold Doors | Cabinet (Twin) Doors
- Material: 1 1/2" Wide x 3/16" Deep Bar Iron Frame
- Powder Coat Finish Colors: Matte (Rustic) Black | Classic Bronze | Silver | Espresso | Copper Vein | Vintage Iron
- Glass: 1/4" Tempered Safety Glass
- Glass Tints: Clear | Bronze | Grey | Black
- Ceramic Glass: N/A
- Mesh Screen: Not Included (Optional)
- Handles: Square | Knob | Birdcage | Rugged Steel | Classic | Simplicity | Contemporary | Infinity | Twist
- Damper: N/A
- Airtight Option: N/A
- Assembly: Comes Fully Assembled
- Mounting: Standard Hardware Included
Estimated Lead Time:
Door Made To Order
Estimated Production Time 3-4 Weeks plus extra time in transit.
1 year on finish.
2 years on metal work.
Lifetime warranty on glass.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or need more information about this product using the New Question tab. Please ONLY SUBMIT product questions. For all other questions go to contact us,