Affordability and beauty come together in this original fireplace door! Made for masonry fireplaces, this fireplace door has a wider frame, which is ideal for stone fireplaces. And, the 14 gauge channel iron construction guarantees that it’ll be a product you won’t have to buy again for a very long time! Given that this is an inexpensive fireplace door, you’ll get your money’s worth in no time.
There are a lot of things you can customize about this masonry fireplace door to make it your own. There are numerous finish options available for both the main frame so you can make sure this affordable fireplace door looks perfect on your fireplace! And, while it’s optional, we strongly recommend including fireplace mesh with your order. After all, you want to keep your family safe!
- 14 gauge channel iron construction
- 3" wide by 5/8" deep main frame
- Recessed depth 1/4"
- Grey tempered safety glass
- Bi-fold doors
Features & Benefits:
- Easy To Install
- Tempered safety glass with 1 year warranty
- Several powder coat finishes and damper controls to choose from.
- Lifetime closure latch made of solid brass
- Mounting hardware and insulation included for your convenience.
- Proudly Made In USA
- Free Shipping - No Gimmicks!
- Do not install these fireplace glass doors on any factory-built firebox, prefabs or any fireplace with ventless gas logs! These are code violations and can cause fires.
Lintel clamps, allen wrench and set screws make the installation a breeze. Door is held in place at the top with lintel clamps and at the bottom use the pressure screws. Most glass doors ship pre-assembled. That again will save you time in setting up your new fireplace door. Heavy duty steel door with an exceptional price point.
Do you know what fireplace you have? Make sure before you place your order! Please follow this link to our learning center that will guide you in finding the correct fireplace door for your fireplace.
Use our Fireplace Door Designer to see how this fireplace door would look in your home!
Choose a finish color for your fireplace door.
Choose a surround that looks similar to your home's fireplace.
Choose which shade of glass you'd like.
See it in action!
Estimated Lead Time:
Door Made To Order
Estimated Production Time 6 Weeks plus extra time in transit.
5 year limited warranty on workmanship.
1 year on glass.
- Made in the United States
Type Of Fireplace
- Masonry Fireplace
Inside Fit Or Overlap Fit
- Overlap Fit Door
Fireplace Glass Colors
- Gray Tempered Glass
- Mesh Available For An Extra Charge