Click on the video to see the flame in action!
If you’re looking for a little extra for your modern fireplace décor, why notgo with this vent free fire feature?! The stainless steel mirrored background that comes included with it reflects the flames back into the room, creating a beautiful look and a bold statement with your fireplace.And, with a bag of beautiful, colorful fire glass, you can depart from the traditional wood and go with something totally unique! For those of you who prefer a more natural look, you can choose from black, beige or brown stones instead of our colorful fire media.
This Hargrove vent free fire kit also comes with a burner and gas connector pipe. Because it comes with the hardware you need, you won’t have to make quick runs to expensive fireplace stores and pay even more money for your new fire feature. These fire products are certified for both vent free and vented options, it works in most homes and puts out enough heat to take the chill out of the air on cold day.
What’s the benefit of shopping with us? To begin with all the products we carry, regardless if we make them or not, are American made. We feel like it’s important that you get the best fireplace product available; while these products may not last forever, we can guarantee that they’ll do better and last longer than something imported from overseas. Plus with us, you get free shipping! Along with our rewards program, it’s how we say thank you for doing business with an American owned small business.
- 33,000 BTU burner and gas connector pipe.
- Blazing River Rocks - Mixed bag or black beige and brown stones
- Reflective back plate.
- Vent-free or vented operation
- All pilot kits are shipped uninstalled and need to be assembled by a licensed installer.
- Size and ignition system should be determined according to your fireplace opening. Pilot system, remote controls, etc. will add to the overall size. In order to prevent overheating you will need to select a smaller log set. Most ignition systems add around 6 inches to the overall width and are installed on the right side of the burner pan. (Standing in front of the fireplace)
- Fireplace Doors Online Strongly recommends to leave a minimum of 4" on each side for air flow.
- Do not install this appliance in a bedroom or bathroom.
- Certain states and/or counties within states may not allow installation of vent free products. This includes but is not limited to: California, Minnesota, Wisconsin.
- Other states may have local restrictions such as Arizona, Nevada, Idaho, Alaska, Wyoming, New Mexico, North Dakota and South Dakota.
- Please check local codes before purchasing a Vent Free Appliance!
- We do not recommend any unvented heater for people with allergies or asthma.
- Ventless heaters should not be used as a full time heater.
- IMPORTANT: If installing in an approved vent free firebox, refer to their instruction guide for proper installation
Ignition and Controls:
Millivolt Ignition - A millivolt ignition system will light your gas log set, even in a power outage! With just a switch you can have your gas log set up and flaming. **Remote Ready - Remote NOT Included**
Ignition Controller Choices
- Pine Cone Switch: An on/off switch hidden within a pine cone,
- On/Off Remote: Basic on/off remote. The remote receiver has an insulated heat shield, overheat protection, and a child proof switch.
- Programmable Thermostat Remote: LCD remote that can be programmed for thermostat control of your gas log set.The remote receiver has an insulated heat shield, overheat protection, and a child proof switch.
These log sets are made to order, so please give us 2-3 weeks to create these beautifully crafted gas logs for your fireplace before shipping them out.
- Hargrove gas log sets carry a lifetime limited warranty on the logs, in the fireplace which they were originally installed.
- Five year limited warranty on burners and grates.
- Two year limited warranty on valves, pilots and other accessories.
- Log sets installed in outdoor applications carry a one year limited warranty.
- The majority of this product is made in the United States, however some components may be imported.
- Natural Gas
- 18" Sets
- Ventless Gas Logs - For Masonry, Zero-Clearance or Certified Universal Ventfree Fireboxes
- Contemporary Sets
No posts found
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or need more information about this product using the New Question tab. Please ONLY SUBMIT product questions. For all other questions go to contact us,