The Blazing Pecan vented gas fireplace logs set offers gorgeous, realistic, hand painted logs that are molded and fashioned after real wood. When you run your fingers over the fireplace gas logs, you can feel the grooves and furrows of the textured bark. Note the scorched ends and intense charring on the ridges of these replicas of majestic hardwood. You'll be impressed with the detail and beauty of these vented gas fireplace logs, both close up and from a distance. Depending on the size you choose, you'll have four to five logs to reorganize for a different look every time you enjoy the flames in your fireplace.
This kit includes more than just the Empire gas logs! First, pick your fuel type. There is a small upcharge for liquid propane for the needed conversion kit. Next, choose from 18 inch, 21 inch, and 24 inch wide sizes. Finally, you can choose between a few ignition and remote options to make getting your fire up and going that much easier! The vented gas log sets includes pan filler, volcanic cinders, and embers that will help accent your log set while disguising the hardware and black, non-whistling flex connector.
Please Note: Vented gas logs must be used in a fireplace that is vented from the firebox through the chimney. The fireplace damper must be kept open during use to allow for appropriate air flow. For your safety, the burner pan and valve must be assembled by a certified gas professional.
Click on the video to see the flame in action!
Make these Blazing Pecan vented gas fireplace logs fit your personal needs!
- Please see the specs tab for manuals, fireplace sizing, and chimney height requirements.
- Available in three different sizes including: 18 Inch | 21 Inch | 24 Inch
- Available as a natural gas or propane burning log set for indoor vented fireboxes only
- Carefully hand-painted logs showcase a variety of colors for a more natural look.
- The molding process creates natural wood textures derived from real logs
- To ensure years of enjoyment the materials are guaranteed to withstand high temperatures
- Made from refractory concrete
- Even after the fire is shut off, the logs continue to radiate warmth as they slowly cool (much like a real wood fire dying down).
- Steel H burner comes complete with sand or vermiculite (depending on fuel type), volcanic cinders, and glowing embers to create a real ember bed look
- Burner distributes up to a MAX 80,000 BTUs with the larger sizes.
- Ignition options include:
- Manual On/Off Standing Safety Pilot (CNHB1T5CMT) with a manual variable flame knob control and a cool mount kit that allows the valve to be mounted on the side of the firebox
- Manual On/Off Standing Safety Pilot & Hidden Valve Kit (CNHC1T5) with a manual flame height control knob and a concealed valve
- Electronic, Non-Standing Pilot with Remote Control (CNHB3X5) includes a concealer control cover to hid all components underneath the burner
- Remote Control options:
- On/Off Remote Control (AF-LCK)
- Variable Flame Height Remote Control (AF-SCK)
- Certified for RGA-2-72, ANSI Z21.84, and PFS!
- Manuals: H Burner Installation
- Fuel Type: Natural Gas | Liquid Propane (Upcharge)
- Log Set Type: Vented Indoor
- Log Set Style: Blazing Pecan
- Log Set Width: 18 Inch | 21 Inch | 24 Inch
- Number of Logs Per Size: 18-21 Inch: 4 Pieces | 24 Inch: 5 Pieces
- Material: Refractory Concrete
- Burner Type: H Burner
- Burner Material: 16 Gauge Steel
- Ignition Type: Manual On/Off Standing Safety Pilot | Manual On/Off Standing Safety Pilot & Hidden Valve Kit | Electronic, Non-Standing Pilot with Remote Control
- Remote Options: On/Off Remote Control | Variable Flame Height Remote Control
- Includes: Logs | Burner Pan | Grate | Valve with Pilot Assembly | Silica Sand (for natural gas) | Embers | Vermiculite (for liquid propane) | Volcanic Cinders | Fittings | Connector
BTU Output Table:
|Natural Gas||Liquid Propane|
|18/ 21 Inch Gas Log Set||57,000 - 70,000||42,000 - 55,000|
24 Inch Gas Log Set
|70,000 - 80,000||57,000 - 65,000|
Fireplace Sizing Requirements:
Fireplace Dimensions For Manual Ignition
|18/ 21 Inch Gas Log Sets||
|22 Inches||15 Inches||18 Inches|
|24 Inch Gas Log Set||
|25 Inches||15 Inches||18 Inches|
*Add 4-6 inches to the fireplace opening for the valve ignition
Chimney Height Requirements:
|Factory Built Fireplace - Minimum Free Opening of Damper
|Chimney Height||18/ 21 Inch Log Set||24 Inch Log Set|
|15 feet||21.2 square inches||26.4 square inches|
|20 feet||18.1 square inches||22.1 square inches|
14.5 square inches
|17.3 square inches|
|Masonry Fireplace - Minimum Free Opening of Damper
|Chimney Height||18/ 21 Inch Log Set||24 Inch Log Set|
|15 feet||32 square inches||37.7 square inches|
|20 feet||28.8 square inches||34.3 square inches|
|30 feet||26.5 square inches||31.2 square inches|
All in-stock products will ship within a week.
- Hargrove gas log sets carry a LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY against any manufactured defect or breakage on the logs when installed indoors in the fireplace. Warranty does not cover breakage caused by excessive handling once installed and fired.
- FIVE YEAR limited warranty on burners and grates.
- TWO YEAR limited warranty on valves, pilots and other accessories.
- Log sets, burners, and other parts installed in outdoor applications carry a ONE YEAR limited warranty.
No posts found
Click on the Add New button below to submit a question about this product. Please ONLY submit product questions. For all other inquiries, please contact us at 1-877-373-6677.