Transform the entire look of your fireplace with the Blacksmith Arch Conversion fireplace door. You don't have to settle for the standard rectangle look of most fireplaces, with an arch conversion door you get the look of a custom made arch fireplace, without the hassle of doing major construction. With a very easy installation, the Blacksmith Arch Conversion door can be enhancing your home in no time!
The Blacksmith style door has a hammered - straight from the forge look to it.
- 3/16" bar iron frame
- Frame is 1 1/2" wide by 3/16" deep
- This is a 4 sided, inside fit door
- Full frame hammering
- 1" Recessed depth
- Clear tempered glass
- Includes mounting hardware
- Standard overlap is about 1/4"
Features & Benefits:
- Fully Assembled And Aligned Prior To Shipping - and we include the mounting hardware, too!
- Tempered safety glass has a 1 year warranty
- Several powder coat finishes to choose from.
- Proudly Made In USA
- Free Shipping - makes ordering fireplace doors easy!
- Easy To Install
- This door is for zero clearance (pre-fab) fireplaces, only.
Arch conversion fireplace door requires power tools for installation. A drill and 5/16" masonry drill bit is all you will need and the always handy Phillips head screw driver. Other then that setup is straight forward and shouldn't take you long to enjoy the new glass fireplace door. A great door with many options that will look great in a cabin or ski lodge.
Do you know what fireplace you have? Make sure before you place your order! Please follow this link to our learning center that will guide you in finding the correct fireplace door for your fireplace.
Estimated Lead Time:
Door Made To Order
Estimated Production Time 3-4 Weeks plus extra time in transit.
1 year on finish.
2 years on metal work.
Lifetime warranty on glass.
No posts found
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or need more information about this product using the New Question tab. Please ONLY SUBMIT product questions. For all other questions go to contact us,