The Bellamy Wood Fireplace Mantel offers a simple yet graceful design, coming to you fully assembled and ready to install. Choose from several wood material options to compliment your home's decor. Many finish options are available for the perfect look. If you prefer, you can choose to DIY the finish. The finest materials are used by experienced craftsmen to produce high quality and durable mantel that you will love for years to come.
- Available in primed Medium Density Fiberboard Hybrid, Poplar for painting, or Oak, Cherry or Maple for staining.
- Finishes are available for an additional cost.
- We cannot guarantee the color of the wood due to the differences in your screen settings and variations of colors within the wood itself.
- Fireplace and surround are not included.
- Manual: Wood Mantel Instructions
- Material for Paint Option: Poplar | Medium-Density Fiberboard
- Paint Options: Primer | White Paint
- Material for Stain Option: Maple | Oak | Cherry
- Stain Options: Fruitwood | Cordovan | Mahogany | Golden Oak | White Wash
- Inside Mantel Width: Custom
- Inside Mantel Height: Custom
- Mantel Return: 5 Inches Maximum
- Shelf Length: Inside Mantel Width + 16 Inches
- Shelf Depth: 5-1/2 Inches
- Overall Height: Inside Mantel Height + 11-1/4 Inches
- Overall Bottom Width: Inside Mantel Width + 9 Inches
- Leg Width: 4-1/2 Inches
Please allow 4 weeks for shipping unless otherwise specified.
If you choose to have your mantel stained or painted in our warehouse, this will add 2 weeks to the lead time before we can ship it out.
We warrant our mantels against defects in workmanship and material for a period of one year. The warranty does not cover transit or installation damage.
No posts found
Click on the Add New button below to submit a question about this product. Please ONLY submit product questions. For all other inquiries, please contact us at 1-877-373-6677.