The Beaumont is a mission type wood mantel that flaunts straight lines and simple detailing. Shown in red oak wood with a TM medium stain, this classic fireplace surround is the perfect accent for a new fireplace or a charming facelift for existing features. The neatly designed breast plate nestles between the well-defined columns for a grand statement. The impressive crown molding shelf is perfect for displaying your favorite treasures and antiquities.
Fully assembled and ready to install, this beautiful surround comes with pre-cut scribe molding to attractively finish gaps between the mantel and the facing material. Choose from a vast assortment of finishes to compliment your home décor. We also have an unfinished option for those who prefer to customize this piece to their liking. This purchase includes the mantel, necessary hardware, and installation instructions.
- If you choose to have your mantel stained or painted in our warehouse, this will add 2 weeks to the lead time before we can ship it out.
- All mantels that are sold unfinished are 80% prepared for staining or painting. You will need to do some further sanding to fully prepare it for staining or painting.
- Paint Grade is a combination of different wood types, strictly for painting.
- Red Oak, Clear Pine, Cherry, and Maple are stain grade and take STAIN options only.
- Material for Paint Option: Paint Grade (Medium-Density Fiberboard)
- Paint Options: Primer | White | Taupe | Black
- Material for Stain Option: Clear Pine | Red Oak | Maple | Cherry
- Stain Options: Light | Medium | Dark | Red Mahogany | Pickling White
- Width: Custom
- Height: Custom
- Mantel Return: 4 Inches Maximum
- Weight: 117 Pounds
- Includes: Mantel | Hardware | Installation Instructions
Please allow 4 weeks for shipping unless otherwise specified.
If you choose to have your mantel stained or painted in our warehouse, this will add 2 weeks to the lead time before we can ship it out.
The product has a limited warranty for one year against defects in workmanship and material. The limited warranty does not cover transit or installation damages. This item is custom made to order and cannot be returned.
- The appearance of field finished product is not warranted in any event.
- All visible defects must be reported before the product is finished and installed.
- Wood surface checks, miter, and other wood joint shrinkage shall not be considered a defect unless exceeding .25" in width.
- Panel shrinkage is not considered a defect by this warranty.
- Products that have been altered structurally are not covered by this warranty
- Warp shall not be considered a defect unless it exceeds 1/4" per 6' in length in the plane of the product surface. Warp is any distortion in the product itself and shall include bow, cup, and twist. It does not refer to the relationship of the product to the wall where it is installed.
No posts found
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or need more information about this product using the New Question tab. Please ONLY SUBMIT product questions. For all other questions go to contact us,