The Beaumont is a mission type wood mantel that flaunts straight lines and simple detailing. Shown in red oak wood with a TM medium stain, this classic fireplace surround is the perfect accent for new fireplaces, or a charming facelift for existing features. The neatly designed breast plate nestles between the well-defined columns for a grand statement. The impressive crown molding shelf is perfect for displaying your favorite treasures and antiquities.
Fully assembled and ready to install, this beautiful surround comes with pre-cut scribe molding to attractively finish gaps between the mantel and the facing material. Choose from a vast assortment of finishes to compliment your home décor. We also have an unfinished option for those who prefer to customize this piece to their liking.
Give our fireplace experts a call at 1-877-373-6677 for more details on this fireplace mantel!
- Installation Instructions
- If you choose to have your mantel stained or painted in our warehouse, this will add 2 weeks to the lead time before we can ship it out.
- All mantels that are sold unfinished are 80% prepared for staining or painting. You will need to do some further sanding to fully prepare it for staining or painting.
- Paint Grade is a combination of different wood types, strictly for painting. It takes PRIME or PAINT options only.
- Red Oak, Clear Pine, Cherry, and Maple are stain grade, and take STAIN options only.
- Max opening size: 58"W x 42"H
- Opening Size B = Width between legs
- Opening Size C = Height from hearth to breast plate
Sample Measurements Based On 36" Mantel:
|Leg Width:||9.25 inches|
Features & Benefits:
- Made in the USA - helps support American manufacturing and workmanship!
- If you're a DIYer, you can get this product partially finished and save money by finishing it at home.
- If you don't want to fuss with painting, sanding or staining, we can do it for you for an additional fee.
- Made from REAL wood that is custom cut to your size requirements.
What Are The Clearance Requirements For A Mantel Or Mantel Shelf?Click here to learn more.
Mantel Made To Order
- Estimated Production Time 4-5 Weeks plus extra time in transit.
- If you selected a finish, that will add another 2 weeks onto production time.
BEFORE PURCHASING, PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
- This product must ship LTL freight and a signature is required for delivery.
- Please be sure to inspect the all freight shipments carefully and note any damages or missing items on the delivery receipt.
- In the event of possible concealed damage, customers MUST write "Pending Inspection" next to their signature on the delivery receipt.
- Failure to write "Pending Inspection" on the delivery receipt will bar the customer from recovery for undiscovered/concealed damage, after the fact.
- All deliveries will be common carrier "Curbside Delivery."
- "Curbside Delivery" means the product is delivered to the curb at the end of the driveway.
- It is not the driver's responsibility to bring freight into the house, garage, etc.
- Drivers do not assist with unpacking, set-up or clean up.
The product has a limited warranty for one year against defects in workmanship and material. The limited warranty does not cover transit or installation damages. This item is custom made to order and cannot be returned.
- The appearance of field finished product is not warranted in any event.
- All visible defects must be reported before the product is finished and installed.
- Wood surface checks, miter, and other wood joint shrinkage shall not be considered a defect unless exceeding .25" in width.
- Panel shrinkage is not considered a defect by this warranty.
- Products that have been altered structurally are not covered by this warranty
- Warp shall not be considered a defect unless it exceeds 1/4" per 6' in length in the plane of the product surface. Warp is any distortion in the product itself and shall include bow, cup, and twist. It does not refer to the relationship of the product to the wall where it is installed.
No posts found
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or need more information about this product using the New Question tab. Please ONLY SUBMIT product questions. For all other questions go to contact us,