The Atherton wood mantel shelf adds graceful detail and character to your fireplace! Enjoy the look of clean and simple lines paired with a touch of intricacy in the dentil molding. This "floating" shelf is crafted from quality materials combined with a patented U-Core design to prevent warping and cupping. We offer a variety of specialty blend finishes to match any decor; however, you may have a particular stain or paint in mind for the look you want to achieve. In this case, you can get an unfinished piece so that you can customize it to your liking.
Adorn your fireplace with the Atherton mantel or use it as a traditional shelf and add a little charm to your living space! Your purchase of this product includes the Atherton Mantel, mounting board, hardware, and installation instructions.
- All mantels that are sold unfinished are 80% prepared for staining or painting. You will need to do some further sanding to fully prepare it for staining or painting.
- If you choose to have your mantel stained or painted in our warehouse, this will add 2 weeks to the lead time before we can ship it out.
- Paint Grade is a combination of different wood types, strictly for painting. It takes PRIME or PAINT options only.
- Red Oak, Clear Pine, Maple, and Cherry are stain grade and take STAIN options only.
- Manual: Installation Instructions
- Material for Paint Grade: Hybrid
- Paint Options: Primed | White | Black | Taupe
- Material for Stain Option: Red Oak | Clear Pine | Maple | Cherry
- Stain Options: Light | Medium | Dark | Red Mahogany | Pickling White
- Shelf Height: 4-1/2 Inches
- Shelf Depth: 9-1/4 Inches
- Bottom Depth: 5-7/8 Inches
- Shelf Wing (Overhang): 3-7/16 Inches
- Shelf Projection (Front): 3-3/8 Inches
- Total Shelf Length: 60 Inches | 72 Inches | 84 Inches | 96 Inches
- Overall Bottom Length: Proportionate to the top shelf length
Please allow 4 weeks for shipping unless otherwise specified.
If you choose to have your mantel stained or painted in the warehouse, this will add 2 weeks to the lead time before it can be shipped out.
The product has a limited warranty for one year against defects in workmanship and material. The limited warranty does not cover transit or installation damages. This item is custom made to order and cannot be returned.
- The appearance of field finished product is not warranted in any event.
- All visible defects must be reported before the product is finished and installed.
- Wood surface checks, miter, and other wood joint shrinkage shall not be considered a defect unless exceeding .25" in width.
- Panel shrinkage is not considered a defect by this warranty.
- Products that have been altered structurally are not covered by this warranty
- Warp shall not be considered a defect unless it exceeds 1/4" per 6' in length in the plane of the product surface. Warp is any distortion in the product itself and shall include bow, cup, and twist. It does not refer to the relationship of the product to the wall where it is installed.
No posts found
Click on the Add New button below to submit a question about this product. Please ONLY submit product questions. For all other inquiries, please contact us at 1-877-373-6677.