Click on the video to see the flame in action!
Your larger fireplace need not be bare with this gas burner! Ventless fire products can make any home look fantastic and this contemporary gas burner works great in ultra clean, ultra modern homes. It doesn’t have that old fashioned look like other fireplace décor, but it still has all the perks of having a fireplace, such as the beauty of a real life flame. Four beautiful aspen twigs, plus 10 pounds of reflective fire glass and a reflective back plate make this vent-free gas burner an ideal choice for your modern day home!
What else does this Hargrove gas burner feature offer? Well, a millivolt ignition for one. A millivolt ignition allows you to control your gas burner remotely so that it isn’t a hassle to get it up and going each time you want to enjoy the flame. With this gas burner you can choose between a decorative pine cone switch, a simple remote or a programmable thermostat! Choose what level of convenience you want with this gas log set and what works best for your lifestyle.
Though beautiful, ventless gas log sets and vent-free burners aren’t for everyone. Some local and state ordinances don’t allow them in your home and for some people, they are not ideal as a part of your home décor. Please check to be sure that you can have a vent free burner before purchasing! Unfortunately we can’t accept a return because of this. If you have asthma, COPD or other breathing conditions, it’s also wise to consider one of our beautiful electric fireplace for your home upgrade instead of a ventless fire product. Questions? Let us know! Our customers come first and we’re always happy to help you find the perfect fire product for your home.
- 36,000 BTU burner and gas connector pipe.
- 4 Aspen Twigs
- Reflective back plate.
- Vent-free or vented operation
- One 10 pound bag of fire glass (not included) will cover the entire burner area.
- All pilot kits are shipped uninstalled and need to be assembled by a licensed installer.
- Size and ignition system should be determined according to your fireplace opening. Pilot system, remote controls, etc. will add to the overall size. In order to prevent overheating you will need to select a smaller log set. Most ignition systems add around 6 inches to the overall width and are installed on the right side of the burner pan. (Standing in front of the fireplace)
- Fireplace Doors Online Strongly recommends to leave a minimum of 4" on each side for air flow.
- Do not install this appliance in a bedroom or bathroom.
- Certain states and/or counties within states may not allow installation of vent free products. This includes but is not limited to: California, Minnesota, Wisconsin.
- Other states may have local restrictions such as Arizona, Nevada, Idaho, Alaska, Wyoming, New Mexico, North Dakota and South Dakota.
- Please check local codes before purchasing a Vent Free Appliance!
- We do not recommend any unvented heater for people with allergies or asthma.
- Ventless heaters should not be used as a full time heater.
- IMPORTANT: If installing in an approved vent free firebox, refer to their instruction guide for proper installation
Ignition and Controls:
Millivolt Ignition - A millivolt ignition system will light your gas log set, even in a power outage! With just a switch you can have your gas log set up and flaming. **Remote Ready - Remote NOT Included**
Ignition Controller Choices
- Pine Cone Switch: An on/off switch hidden within a pinecone,
- On/Off Remote: Basic on/off remote. The remote receiver has an insulated heat shield, overheat protection, and a child proof switch.
- Programmable Thermostat Remote: LCD remote that can be programmed for thermostat control of your gas log set.The remote receiver has an insulated heat shield, overheat protection, and a child proof switch.
These log sets are made to order, so please give us 2-3 weeks to create these beautifully crafted gas logs for your fireplace before shipping them out.
- Hargrove gas log sets carry a lifetime limited warranty on the logs, in the fireplace which they were originally installed.
- Five year limited warranty on burners and grates.
- Two year limited warranty on valves, pilots and other accessories.
- Log sets installed in outdoor applications carry a one year limited warranty.
No posts found
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or need more information about this product using the New Question tab. Please ONLY SUBMIT product questions. For all other questions go to contact us,