Click on the video to see the flame in action!
You have a larger space, don’t settle for a small fire appliance! This contemporary vent free gas log set is perfect for modern homes thanks to its sleek design. And, with different choices in fire media, you can customize the look to fit your needs! Why not have your fire décor match your modern home?! And, with this gas log set, you’ll have the convenience of a remote. Choose from a decorative pine cone, a more traditional on/off switch remote, or go all out with a programmable thermostat remote that lets you control your fire without even touching it!
Along with the convenience of choosing your own remote control, you can also customize the look of your fire appliance! The reflective back plate included with this gas log set really makes the fire media below shine right along with the fire. And, you can choose from several different fire glass options—whatever color works best with your décor, it all looks good under the three beautiful Aspen twigs that come with it. You can even choose the type of gas you use too so you won’t have to change over to some other source of fuel. Convenient, beautiful and affordable, this is a great selection.
All good things do come with caution, though. If you have breathing problems it’s unwise to use this fire feature. Vent free gas log sets can aggravate allergies and those who suffer with conditions like COPD. Also, some states do not allow the use of ventless gas log sets in homes. Check your state and county to be sure there aren’t any regulations restricting this product. Questions? Ask! We’re always happy to help our customers make the right choice when it comes to their fireplace products. By the way, did we mention free shipping? Shop with us and make your coming winter season warm AND beautiful!
What else comes with this kit? We also include the burner you’ll need—all three sizes are available in natural gas and liquid propane and put off enough heat to keep a room warm during the cold days. This kit comes with the gas connector pipe so that you can easily get everything set up easily. Hargrove’s element series is dual certified for vent free and vented options, so regardless of your needs we have you covered!
- 36,000 BTU burner and gas connector pipe.
- 3 Aspen Twigs
- Reflective back plate.
- Vent-free or vented operation
- One 10 pound bag of fire glass (not included) will cover the entire burner area.
- All pilot kits are shipped uninstalled and need to be assembled by a licensed installer.
- Size and ignition system should be determined according to your fireplace opening. Pilot system, remote controls, etc. will add to the overall size. In order to prevent overheating you will need to select a smaller log set. Most ignition systems add around 6 inches to the overall width and are installed on the right side of the burner pan. (Standing in front of the fireplace)
- Fireplace Doors Online Strongly recommends to leave a minimum of 4" on each side for air flow.
- Do not install this appliance in a bedroom or bathroom.
- Certain states and/or counties within states may not allow installation of vent free products. This includes but is not limited to: California, Minnesota, Wisconsin.
- Other states may have local restrictions such as Arizona, Nevada, Idaho, Alaska, Wyoming, New Mexico, North Dakota and South Dakota.
- Please check local codes before purchasing a Vent Free Appliance!
- We do not recommend any unvented heater for people with allergies or asthma.
- Ventless heaters should not be used as a full time heater.
- IMPORTANT: If installing in an approved vent free firebox, refer to their instruction guide for proper installation
Ignition and Controls:
Millivolt Ignition - A millivolt ignition system will light your gas log set, even in a power outage! With just a switch you can have your gas log set up and flaming. **Remote Ready - Remote NOT Included**
Ignition Controller Choices
- Pine Cone Switch: An on/off switch hidden within a pinecone,
- On/Off Remote: Basic on/off remote. The remote receiver has an insulated heat shield, overheat protection, and a child proof switch.
- Programmable Thermostat Remote: LCD remote that can be programmed for thermostat control of your gas log set.The remote receiver has an insulated heat shield, overheat protection, and a child proof switch.
All in-stock products will ship within one week.
- Hargrove gas log sets carry a lifetime limited warranty on the logs, in the fireplace which they were originally installed.
- Five year limited warranty on burners and grates.
- Two year limited warranty on valves, pilots and other accessories.
- Log sets installed in outdoor applications carry a one year limited warranty.
No posts found
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or need more information about this product using the New Question tab. Please ONLY SUBMIT product questions. For all other questions go to contact us,