The Ares 31 Inch Copper Fire and Water Bowl will overthrow all its competition if you're trying to win bragging rights for best pool or water feature on the block. The wide, imposing edge of this round fire and water bowl isn't going to take any sass with its weather and heat resistance. Add a touch of whimsy to this burly bowl and opt for the recommended 60 pounds of fire glass available in the 5 color options of Bronze Gold, Clear Gold, Mint Green, Pacific Blue, and Titanium. The dimpled, hammered finish adds a fun texture and is sure to match a wide variety of outdoor decor. Also included is a waterproof cover with a stretchy, elastic edge for easy application and removal.
- The hammered copper fire and water bowls will develop a patina over time when exposed to the elements and is part of the natural oxidation process of the material. For the removal of patina, we recommend the simple DIY recipe of 1/2 cup of lemon juice and 1 tablespoon of baking soda with a soft bristle brush to prevent scratching.
- Your copper fire and water bowl can withstand freezing temperatures; however, any and all water should be drained from the bowl prior to the arrival of low temperatures. We always advise covering your copper bowl during winter months.
PLEASE NOTE: All bowl dimensions are approximate due to the nature of hand-made manufacturing process.
- Material: Copper
- Finish: Hammered
- Shape: Cone
- Outside Top Diameter: 31 Inches
- Inside Top Diameter: 24.5 Inches
- Base Diameter: 10 Inches
- Height: 10 Inches
- Lip Length: 3 Inches
- Thickness: 3.25 Inches
- Weight: 37 Pounds
Burner & Ignition Specs
- Burner: 12 Inch Round
- Burner Material: Stainless Steel
- Fuel Type: Natural Gas | Liquid Propane
- BTUs: 90,000
- Ignition Type: Manual Match Lit | All Weather Electronic System
- Fire Glass Amount: 60 Pounds
- Colors: Bronze Gold | Clear Gold | Mint Green | Pacific Blue | Titanium
- Included Cover: Waterproof Material With Elastic Cinch
Please allow 3 to 5 days for processing. Copper bowls are usually in stock. However, if not in stock, an additional 15 days is needed to manufacture the product. Transit time depends on customer's location.
This product is guaranteed to be free of defective parts due to workmanship or material failure, effective for one year from the date of sale. Prior factory approval is required for returns, along with original receipt. Failure to follow manufacturer recommended instructions for installation and or care voids entire warranty. We cannot be held responsible for cost of removal of product, or installation of a replacement unit. We are not responsible for damages that happen during transit, or any damages done by shipper.
No posts found
Click on the Add New button below to submit a question about this product. Please ONLY submit product questions. For all other inquiries, please contact us at 1-877-373-6677.