Blending perfectly with your traditional fireplace decor, the beautiful Laramie Arched Fireplace Door can be customized to your needs easily! There are several options such as the door style, fit and even the glass tint you like best! There are some really beautiful finish options available with this classic fireplace door too so you can make sure it blends in with your decor. Handle and hinge styles are available as well, and so is mesh protection! The mesh protection is optional, but we always recommend it to our customers so that you and your family can enjoy the fire safely. Tempered glass holds up well against the heat radiating from your fireplace so you can expect it to last a long time! And, the hammered iron construction is sturdy. It’ll hold up for years and is definitely well worth the cost of the fireplace door. This is a great masonry fireplace door for any home!
Do not install these fireplace glass doors on any factory-built firebox, prefabs or any fireplace with ventless gas logs! These are code violations and can cause fires. Proudly made in the USA! Free shipping!
Do you know what fireplace you have? Make sure before you place your order! Please follow this link to our learning center that will guide you in finding the correct fireplace door for your fireplace.
- Fireplace Type: Arched Masonry
- Door Fit: Overlap | Inside
- Door Type: Cabinet Doors | Trackless Bi-Fold Doors
- Material: 2" Wide x 1/4" Deep 3 Gauge Steel - Bar Iron
- Overlap: 1" - 1-1/2"
- Finish Colors: Clear Neutral Stainless Steel | Champagne Powder Coat | Charcoal Powder Coat | Matte Black Powder Coat | Oil Rubbed Bronze Powder Coat | Copper Vein Powder Coat
- Glass: 1/4" Tempered Safety Glass
- Glass Tints: Grey | Bronze | Clear
- Ceramic Glass: Upgrade Available
- Mesh Screen: No Mesh | Cabinet Mesh Door | Pull Ring Cabinet Mesh Door | Singled Hinged Mesh Door
- Damper: No Damper | Hidden Damper | Slotted Damper
- Airtight Option: NA
- Assembly: Comes Fully Assembled
- Handle: Square | Knob | Designer | Wire | Strap | Craftsmen
- Mounting: Hearth Is Level With Firebox | Hearth Is Above Firebox | Hearth Is Below Firebox | No Hearth - Hardware and Insulation Included
Estimated Lead Time:
Door Made To Order
Estimated Production Time 6 Weeks plus extra time in transit.
5 year limited warranty on workmanship.
1 year on glass.
No posts found
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or need more information about this product using the New Question tab. Please ONLY SUBMIT product questions. For all other questions go to contact us,