Made by Design Specialties, this direct vent fireplace screen is designed especially for direct vent gas fireplaces. Shield your family from the hot fireplace glass while adding an elegant touch to your fireplace. The beautiful curved upper louver with an intricate ivy design subtly creates the illusion of an arched firebox opening. The bottom louver helps mask any otherwise exposed equipment so that your gas log set looks like a real wood burning fire! This vent screen is custom made out of aluminum to fit your fireplace, featuring double mesh behind the louver designs to reduce visibility of your fireplace opening without restricting air flow. Choose from our array of finish options to best match your living space decor. Installation of this fireplace vent screen requires minimal effort with easy magnetic mounting! (Additional hardware is included for extra support or installation on a fireplace without a hearth.)
IMPORTANT: Install on direct vent gas fireplaces only!
- This Arched Ivy Fireplace Screen is for direct vent fireplaces only
- The aluminum frame is custom sized to specifications
- Check out the videos for the finish colors
- Mesh screen is fixed to the frame
- Comes fully assembled with all mounting hardware included
- Owner's Manual: Arched Ivy Direct Vent Screen
- Fireplace Type: Direct Vent Gas
- Material: Aluminum
- Dimensions: Custom Made To Specifications
- Available Colors: Powder Coat Finishes | Artisan Finishes (upgrade)
- Mesh Screen: Fixed
- Louver Style: Ivy
- Airtight Option: N/A
- Assembly: Comes Fully Assembled
- Mounting: Magnetic | Additional Hardware Included
Please allow 2-3 weeks for shipping.
The following Design Specialties manufacturer warranty applies to the original purchaser and is non-transferrable:
- This product is to be free from material and workmanship defects for a period of one (1) year from the date of installation.
- Metal work (excluding the finish) is to be free from material dn workmanship defects for a period of two (2) years from the date of installation. Discoloration of the frame due to over firing is considered misuse of the enclosure and is therefore NOT covered by the warranty.
- Defects or damage caused by improper use and operation, normal wear and tear, alterations, misuse, or modifications are not covered and VOID the warranty.
No posts found
Click on the Add New button below to submit a question about this product. Please ONLY submit product questions. For all other inquiries, please contact us at 1-877-373-6677.