This class wood fireplace mantel features clean lines, an arched opening, and double step-back legs. A wooden fireplace mantel that you will enjoy for years to come, this piece is constructed by experienced craftsmen with the best materials available. Preassembled for easy installation, you can have a finished mantel for immediate use, or you can receive the mantel without a finish so you can add the paint or stain you desire. Choose from many wood construction options to match your home décor and budget.
- Available in primed Medium Density Fiberboard Hybrid, Poplar for painting, or Oak, Cherry or Maple for staining.
- If you choose to have your mantel stained or painted in our warehouse, this will add 2 weeks to the lead time before we can ship it out.
- Finishes are available for an additional cost.
- We cannot guarantee the color of the wood due to the differences in your screen settings and variations of colors within the wood itself.
- Fireplace and surround are not included.
- Manual: Wood Mantel Instructions
- Material for Paint Option: Poplar | Medium-Density Fiberboard
- Paint Options: Primer | White Paint
- Material for Stain Option: Maple | Oak | Cherry
- Stain Options: Fruitwood | Cordovan | Mahogany | Golden Oak | White Wash
- Inside Mantel Width: Custom
- Inside Mantel Height: Custom
- Mantel Return: 5 Inches Maximum
- Shelf Length: Inside Mantel Width + 24-1/2 Inches
- Shelf Depth: 7-1/2 Inches
- Overall Height: Inside Mantel Height + 17-1/4 Inches
- Overall Bottom Width: Inside Mantel Width + 17 Inches
- Leg Width: 8-1/2 Inches
Please allow 4 weeks for shipping unless otherwise specified.
If you choose to have your mantel stained or painted in our warehouse, this will add 2 weeks to the lead time before we can ship it out.
We warrant our mantels against defects in workmanship and material for a period of one year. The warranty does not cover transit or installation damage.
No posts found
Click on the Add New button below to submit a question about this product. Please ONLY submit product questions. For all other inquiries, please contact us at 1-877-373-6677.