The 304 Brushed Stainless Steel Arched Fireplace Door is perfect because it’s arched—a less common shape—and durable enough to last for a long time. There are some customizations available to you with this masonry fireplace door. Some customers prefer cabinet doors because they are easier to clean, while others like the look and function of bi-fold doors. You can also have the tempered glass tinted so that you can hide your cold firebox when you aren’t using it. There are numerous finish options for both the main frame and stile and with this curved fireplace door, you can also choose the finish for the hinges and the handle (plus the handle design)!
Proudly made in the USA! Free shipping!
Lintel clamps, allen wrench and set screws make the installation a breeze. Door is held in place at the top with lintel clamps and at the bottom use the pressure screws. Most glass doors ship pre-assembled. That again will safe you time in setting up your new fireplace door. Heavy duty stainless steel door ready to withstand the elements.
Do you know what fireplace you have? Make sure before you place your order! Please follow this link to our learning center that will guide you in finding the correct fireplace door for your fireplace.
- Comes standard as an overlap door (3 or 4 sides), but can be ordered as an inside fit at an extra cost.
- 2" wide by 3/16" deep main frame
- Recessed depth 3/4"
- 3/16" solid 304 stainless steel construction
- Standard overlap is about 1"
- Lifetime closure latch made of solid brass
- Protective spark mesh options available
- Multiple cabinet door options for enhanced viewing and easy cleaning.
- You can choose to upgrade to custom made bi-fold doors.
- Frame finish: Natural Stainless Steel, Champagne, Charcoal, Matte Black, Oil Rubbed Bronze, or Textured Black
- Tempered safety glass tint: Grey, Bronze, or Clear
- Tempered safety glass has a 1 year warranty
- Mounting hardware and insulation included for your convenience.
- Do not install these fireplace glass doors on any factory-built firebox, prefabs or any fireplace with ventless gas logs! These are code violations and can cause fires.
Estimated Lead Time:
Door Made To Order
Estimated Production Time 6 Weeks plus extra time in transit.
5 year limited warranty on workmanship.
1 year on glass.
No posts found
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or need more information about this product using the New Question tab. Please ONLY SUBMIT product questions. For all other questions go to contact us,