Click on the video to see the flame in action!
Don’t let the small stature of this vent free fire feature fool you! This Hargrove fire product is ideal for smaller areas and if you’re looking for something that has more of a modern look. We love this fire feature for contemporary and modern home décor because it combines the beauty of a fireplace with the feel of ultra modern design. This is a great choice if you have eclectic fireplace décor and want something stunning!
A big part of this small fire feature is the mirrored panel that goes behind the flames. It helps reflect the flames and heat outward, giving your fireplace more of a presence with your fireplace décor without compromising the minimalist feel of the design. A few birch twigs that come with it and lay nicely across the bottom. You can also choose to add a bag of our beautiful fire glass to your purchase for that extra pop!
What else comes with this kit? We also include the burner you’ll need—all three sizes are available in natural gas and liquid propane too! This kit comes with the gas connector pipe so that you can easily get everything set up easily. Hargrove’s element series is dual certified for vent free and vented options, so regardless of your needs we have you covered! Shop with us today and take advantage of our free continental shipping with NO minimum purchase. It’s our way of saying thank you for doing business with us!
- 33,000 BTU burner and gas connector pipe.
- 2 Aspen Twigs
- Reflective back plate.
- Vent-free or vented operation
- One 10 pound bag of fire glass (not included) will cover the entire burner area.
- All pilot kits are shipped uninstalled and need to be assembled by a licensed installer.
- Size and ignition system should be determined according to your fireplace opening. Pilot system, remote controls, etc. will add to the overall size. In order to prevent overheating you will need to select a smaller log set. Most ignition systems add around 6 inches to the overall width and are installed on the right side of the burner pan. (Standing in front of the fireplace)
- Fireplace Doors Online Strongly recommends to leave a minimum of 4" on each side for air flow.
- Do not install this appliance in a bedroom or bathroom.
- Certain states and/or counties within states may not allow installation of vent free products. This includes but is not limited to: California, Minnesota, Wisconsin.
- Other states may have local restrictions such as Arizona, Nevada, Idaho, Alaska, Wyoming, New Mexico, North Dakota and South Dakota.
- Please check local codes before purchasing a Vent Free Appliance!
- We do not recommend any unvented heater for people with allergies or asthma.
- Ventless heaters should not be used as a full time heater.
- IMPORTANT: If installing in an approved vent free firebox, refer to their instruction guide for proper installation
Ignition and Controls:
Millivolt Ignition - A millivolt ignition system will light your gas log set, even in a power outage! With just a switch you can have your gas log set up and flaming. **Remote Ready - Remote NOT Included**
Ignition Controller Choices
- Pine Cone Switch: An on/off switch hidden within a pinecone,
- On/Off Remote: Basic on/off remote. The remote receiver has an insulated heat shield, overheat protection, and a child proof switch.
- Programmable Thermostat Remote: LCD remote that can be programmed for thermostat control of your gas log set.The remote receiver has an insulated heat shield, overheat protection, and a child proof switch.
These log sets are made to order, so please give us 2-3 weeks to create these beautifully crafted gas logs for your home fireplace.
- Hargrove gas log sets carry a lifetime limited warranty on the logs, in the fireplace which they were originally installed.
- Five year limited warranty on burners and grates.
- Two year limited warranty on valves, pilots and other accessories.
- Log sets installed in outdoor applications carry a one year limited warranty.
No posts found
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or need more information about this product using the New Question tab. Please ONLY SUBMIT product questions. For all other questions go to contact us,