The Greek sun god himself would be jealous of the fiery beauty that is the Apollo 30 Inch Copper Fire and Water Bowl. Create your own little 'heaven on Earth' by adding this round fire and water bowl to your backyard oasis. This fire and water feature comes configured for a match lit burner and natural gas, but the options for liquid propane and an All Weather Electronic System (AWES) are available. For extra glitz and glam, choose the option to add the recommended 70 pounds of fire glass (available in 5 color choices.) To help keep the burner free of water and debris when not in use, a waterproof cover with an elastic cinch is included. It also aids in keeping out birds and beasts with an eye for glittering things, like crows, raccoons, and the rare village-plundering dragon.
- The hammered copper fire and water bowls will develop a patina over time when exposed to the elements and is part of the natural oxidation process of the material. For the removal of patina, we recommend the simple DIY recipe of 1/2 cup of lemon juice and 1 tablespoon of baking soda with a soft bristle brush to prevent scratching.
- Your copper fire and water bowl can withstand freezing temperatures; however, any and all water should be drained from the bowl prior to the arrival of low temperatures. We always advise covering your copper bowl during winter months.
PLEASE NOTE: All bowl dimensions are approximate due to the nature of hand-made manufacturing process.
- Material: Copper
- Finish: Hammered
- Shape: Round
- Top Diameter: 30 Inches
- Base Diameter: 9 Inches
- Height: 9 Inches
- Lip Width: 9.5 Inches
- Lip Length: 2 Inches
- Weight: 35 Pounds
Burner & Ignition Specs
- Burner: 12 Inch Round
- Burner Material: Stainless Steel
- Fuel Type: Natural Gas | Liquid Propane
- BTUs: 90,000
- Ignition Type: Manual Match Lit | All Weather Electronic System
- Fire Glass Amount: 70 Pounds
- Colors: Bronze Gold | Clear Gold | Mint Green | Pacific Blue | Titanium
- Included Cover: Waterproof Material With Elastic Cinch
Please allow 3 to 5 days for processing. Copper bowls are usually in stock. However, if not in stock, an additional 15 days is needed to manufacture the product. Transit time depends on customer's location.
This product is guaranteed to be free of defective parts due to workmanship or material failure, effective for one year from the date of sale. Prior factory approval is required for returns, along with original receipt. Failure to follow manufacturer recommended instructions for installation and or care voids entire warranty. We cannot be held responsible for cost of removal of product, or installation of a replacement unit. We are not responsible for damages that happen during transit, or any damages done by shipper.
No posts found
Click on the Add New button below to submit a question about this product. Please ONLY submit product questions. For all other inquiries, please contact us at 1-877-373-6677.