The Apex fireplace enclosure has a traditional look at an affordable price. Made from heavy duty extruded aluminum, it is built to last. Combine that with our top of the line powder coating and tempered glass, and this fireplace door beats out the competition on price, durability, and beauty.
Installing this attractive door is quite easy - we promise you won't need any super skills. We send you the doors already pre-assembled and provide you with step by step instructions on how to install it. You'll breeze through the installation and start enjoying the look of your hearth in no time at all.
- Frame made from extruded aluminum for strength.
- 2 1/8" wide by 3/4" deep main frame.
- Recessed depth; No Mesh = 7/8" / Sliding Mesh = 2" / Gate Mesh = 1-1/2"
- Includes mounting hardware and insulation
Features & Benefits:
- Tempered safety glass has a 1 year warranty
- Several powder coat finishes to choose from.
- Proudly Made In USA
- Free Shipping - makes ordering fireplace doors easy!
- Easy To Install
- Do not install these fireplace glass doors on any factory-built firebox, prefabs or any fireplace with ventless gas logs! These are code violations and can cause fires.
The Apex belongs to the fine line masonry fireplace doors. The doors ship pre assembled and aligned to your fireplace. Needless to say, during shipment door panes can shift a little and some after adjustments will need to be made. The installation will require power tools. A drill, 5/16" masonry drill bit, 9/16" allen wrench, phillips screwdriver and 7/16" wrench. You'll also need is a little patience to setup and level the door. If you are handy you will have no problem setting up this beautiful door.
Do you know what fireplace you have? Make sure before you place your order! Please follow this link to our learning center that will guide you in finding the correct fireplace door for your fireplace.
Use our Fireplace Door Designer to see how this fireplace door would look in your home!
Choose a finish color for your fireplace door.
Choose a surround that looks similar to your home's fireplace.
Choose which shade of glass you'd like.
See it in action!
Estimated Lead Time:
Door Made To Order
Estimated Production Time 3-4 Weeks plus extra time in transit.
1 year on finish.
2 years on metal work.
Lifetime warranty on glass.
No posts found
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or need more information about this product using the New Question tab. Please ONLY SUBMIT product questions. For all other questions go to contact us,