This Allure Electric Fireplace 50 Inch from Napoleon is as simple as hang up , plug in , and enjoy! Its really that simple! This modern electric fireplace features a 50 inch x 28-1/8 inch viewing area, with front vents, sleek modern black glass surround ,and heats up to 5,000 BTUs per hour and will comfortably heat up to 400 square feet of your home. Installation is as easy as it sounds , just hang it up , plug it in , and enjoy , but this electric fireplace can also be completely recessed into your homes walls. Also this electric fireplace can be plugged into any 120 volt outlet , or can be directly hardwired into your homes electrical system. One of the most eye catching features of this Napoleon electric fireplace is the sleek , clear view of the multiple speed and color flames showing off on top of the included crystal clear cube embers inside. Standard with this electric fireplace is 3 different flames color options, adjustable flame and heat settings, hight intensity LEG lights , front touch screen control panel that dims 10 seconds after being used , and remote control for easy operation of the long list of great standard features.
Although this Allure electric fireplace already comes standard with great features and great design , choose to add the personal finishing touches and just a small pop of color by adding one of our 6 different color ember bed kits. Also, included is a 1 year limited warranty!
- Surround: Black | Glass
- Overall Width: 50 Inches
- Overall Height: 21-1/2 Inches
- Overall Depth: 5 Inches
- Framing Width: 46 Inches
- BTUs: 5,000
- Watts: 1,500
- Heats Up To: 400 Square Feet
- Included Fire Media: Crystal Clear Cube Embers
- Flame Colors: Orange And Blue Combo | Blue | Orange
- Optional Glass Media Colors: Amber | Blue | Clear | Black | Red | Topaz
- Remote Control: Included
- This product qualifies for free shipping.
- Please allow 2 to 3 weeks for production and shipping unless otherwise specified.
- In order to offer the best shipping method for our customers, certain items are able to ship via transit carrier, such as UPS or FedEx. Heavier and larger products will be shipped LTL freight.
- In the event of LTL freight shipping:
- Upon arrival, please inspect all freight shipments carefully. Note any damages or missing accessories on the delivery receipt.
- In the event of concealed damage, freight customers MUST add "Pending Inspection" in addition to their signature on the delivery receipt. Failure to do so will void recovery for undiscovered/concealed damage.
Limitations and restrictions on our standard shipping policy regarding LARGER and IRREGULAR-SHAPED items are as follows:
- Freight shipping is restricted to certain types of standard business addresses or to the motor freight carrier's normal delivery terminal for Customer pick-up at the terminal. A business out of the home is considered to be a residential address and may be subject to lift gate and/or curbside charges. Public schools, fire stations, farms and churches are also considered to be residential addresses. Deliveries to residential addresses are only made weekdays, generally between 8 AM and 5 PM. Deliveries to businesses or carrier terminals may fall outside this window, based on carrier time tables, queue, or other types of discretion. For residential deliveries: the assigned trucking company will contact the residence 24 hours prior to the date of delivery to confirm that someone is available to sign for the product.
- Freight shipping to the following locations is UNAVAILABLE: United States military bases, Hawaii, Alaska, Mexico and Canada.
- Freight charges for the following states are quoted on a case-by-case basis, regardless of the address: Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota, Wyoming, Montana and Idaho. This is due to the lack of service available and delivery fees applicable to these areas. Please contact one of our sales representatives for a special shipping quote that accurately reflects this upcharge. "Free Shipping" may not cover all fees and upcharges. A sales representative will contact you prior to shipment, should any additional delivery fees apply.
- An additional upcharge may be incurred for shipping to addresses within: Long Island including the Five Boroughs of New York, Northern New England including Nantucket and Martha's Vineyard, and other restricted or limited access areas. This is due to the transportation surcharges and/or delivery fees applicable to these areas. Please contact one of our sales representatives for a special shipping quote that accurately reflects this upcharge. "Free Shipping" may not cover all fees and upcharges. A sales representative will contact you prior to shipment, should any additional delivery fees apply.
- This product carries a limited 1 year warranty on material and workmanship.
- The following electrical components and wearable parts are covered by the warranty:
- motors and switches
- nylon bearings
- remote controls and LED lights
- This warranty does not cover the following components or incidents:
- light bulbs and fuses
- scratches, dents, discoloring from sun exposure, or damages from chemicals/cleaners
- damage or incidents that occur in transit
- The warranty is void if damage occurs due to improper installation or operation, alterations, misuse, or abuse.
- Warranty applies only to the original purchaser.
No posts found
Click on the Add New button below to submit a question about this product. Please ONLY submit product questions. For all other inquiries, please contact us at 1-877-373-6677.