This Alluravision Slimline Electric Fireplace 42 Inch from Napoleon is built for you to enjoy the beauty inside and not the frame around the outside as they are nearly frameless and can be fully recessed into your wall. This beautiful breath taking electric fireplace features a 40-1/4 inch x 11-1/16 inch viewing area with front vents, and slimline black glass surround, the slim design of the surround offers you a unobstructed view of the multiple speed and different colored flames putting on their own show on a bed of the included crystal clear cube ember bed inside. When turning your fireplace on and off the flames gradually start and top. Also this slim line fireplace can be plugged into a 120 volt outlet or hardwired right into your electrical system, and heats up to 5,000 BTUs an hour that will comfortably warm up to 400 square feet. Standard with this electric fireplace is 4 different flame color options, 5 different flame speed options, along with 4 brightness options, crystal clear cube fire glass, high intensity LED lights, touch screen control panel that dims 10 seconds after being used, and remote control for easy operation of all these great features.
To really add the finishing personal touches to your Napoleon electric fireplace , choose to add one of our 6 different color ember bed kits to really make this fireplace your own and to match the rest of the colors of your homes decor. Also included is a 1 year limited warranty!
- Surround: Black | Glass
- Overall Width: 42-1/16 Inches
- Overall Height: 15-7/8 Inches
- Overall Depth: 4-1/4 Inches
- Framing Width: 42-9/16 Inches
- BTUs: 5,000
- Watts: 1,500
- Heats Up To: 400 Square Feet
- Included Fire Media: Crystal Clear Cubes
- Flame Colors: Blue | Orange | Yellow | Multi Color
- Ember Bed Colors: White | Blue | Green | Red | Yellow | Purple
- Optional Glass Media Colors: Amber | Blue | Clear | Black | Red | Topaz
- Remote Control: Included
- This product qualifies for free shipping.
- Please allow 2 to 3 weeks for production and shipping unless otherwise specified.
- In order to offer the best shipping method for our customers, certain items are able to ship via transit carrier, such as UPS or FedEx. Heavier and larger products will be shipped LTL freight.
- In the event of LTL freight shipping:
- Upon arrival, please inspect all freight shipments carefully. Note any damages or missing accessories on the delivery receipt.
- In the event of concealed damage, freight customers MUST add "Pending Inspection" in addition to their signature on the delivery receipt. Failure to do so will void recovery for undiscovered/concealed damage.
Limitations and restrictions on our standard shipping policy regarding LARGER and IRREGULAR-SHAPED items are as follows:
- Freight shipping is restricted to certain types of standard business addresses or to the motor freight carrier's normal delivery terminal for Customer pick-up at the terminal. A business out of the home is considered to be a residential address and may be subject to lift gate and/or curbside charges. Public schools, fire stations, farms and churches are also considered to be residential addresses. Deliveries to residential addresses are only made weekdays, generally between 8 AM and 5 PM. Deliveries to businesses or carrier terminals may fall outside this window, based on carrier time tables, queue, or other types of discretion. For residential deliveries: the assigned trucking company will contact the residence 24 hours prior to the date of delivery to confirm that someone is available to sign for the product.
- Freight shipping to the following locations is UNAVAILABLE: United States military bases, Hawaii, Alaska, Mexico and Canada.
- Freight charges for the following states are quoted on a case-by-case basis, regardless of the address: Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota, Wyoming, Montana and Idaho. This is due to the lack of service available and delivery fees applicable to these areas. Please contact one of our sales representatives for a special shipping quote that accurately reflects this upcharge. "Free Shipping" may not cover all fees and upcharges. A sales representative will contact you prior to shipment, should any additional delivery fees apply.
- An additional upcharge may be incurred for shipping to addresses within: Long Island including the Five Boroughs of New York, Northern New England including Nantucket and Martha's Vineyard, and other restricted or limited access areas. This is due to the transportation surcharges and/or delivery fees applicable to these areas. Please contact one of our sales representatives for a special shipping quote that accurately reflects this upcharge. "Free Shipping" may not cover all fees and upcharges. A sales representative will contact you prior to shipment, should any additional delivery fees apply.
- This product carries a limited 1 year warranty on material and workmanship.
- The following electrical components and wearable parts are covered by the warranty:
- motors and switches
- nylon bearings
- remote controls and LED lights
- This warranty does not cover the following components or incidents:
- light bulbs and fuses
- scratches, dents, discoloring from sun exposure, or damages from chemicals/cleaners
- damage or incidents that occur in transit
- The warranty is void if damage occurs due to improper installation or operation, alterations, misuse, or abuse.
- Warranty applies only to the original purchaser.
No posts found
Click on the Add New button below to submit a question about this product. Please ONLY submit product questions. For all other inquiries, please contact us at 1-877-373-6677.