Bring the spa sensation to your own backyard by adding the 8 inch V-shaped pool scupper to your pool or spillway. The sight and sound of water in motion creates a natural environment of relaxation and harmony. The bubbling water flowing from the wedge pool scupper will add an extra dimension to your pool. We want you to enjoy your scupper for years to come, which is why we don't use plastic in our design. Instead, we offer you a choice of weather resistant copper or stainless steel that is handcrafted in the USA! Escape to a tropical paradise or chic modern resort without ever leaving your backyard!
- Stainless steel pool scuppers and spouts are NOT recommended for saltwater environments.
- Copper will develop a patina over time when exposed to the elements, darkening the copper and eventually turning it blue-green. This is part of the natural oxidation process of the material.
- BE AWARE THAT saltwater environments like a saltwater pool or even salty air near the ocean can greatly accelerate the patina progression.
- The purer the copper, the more refined and higher percentage of copper in the product, the faster a patina will form.
- If you wish to keep the copper bright and red, it will need to be sealed with a product like 'ProtestaClear' or 'Eventbrite' to prevent a patina from forming.
- For removal of the patina, we recommend the simple DIY recipe of 1/2 lemon juice and 1 tablespoon of baking soda mixed together. Using a soft cloth and working in a circular motion, gently scrub the outer surface of your copper product with the solution. Wipe it with a separate clean cloth, then rinse it with lukewarm water. Let air dry to avoid watermarks. A 3rd clean soft cloth can be used to buff the surface when completely dry.
- Material: Copper | 316-Marine Grade Stainless Steel
- Width: 8 Inches
- Height of Angle: 5 Inches
- Lip Side Width: 1 Inch
- Full Length: 12 Inches
- Flow Rate: 25-30 GPM (Gallons Per Minute)
- Inlet Location: Back Inlet (Standard)
Please allow 3-4 weeks for shipping unless otherwise specified.
This product has a 1 year warranty against manufacturing defects.
No posts found
Click on the Add New button below to submit a question about this product. Please ONLY submit product questions. For all other inquiries, please contact us at 1-877-373-6677.