The 72 inch rectangle Maya linear hammered copper fire and water bowl is the perfect finishing touch to any poolscape or water feature. This outdoor fire feature will create a soothing waterfall effect while flames put on a show and cast a warm ambiance! The gorgeous details on the surface of the bowl agree with any decor style. Let the flames mesmerize you as they dance atop the included lava rock, while a gentle cascade of water escapes from the lip of the bowl into your pool, pond, or DIY fountain.
Outdoor fire bowls for pools come with an CSA certified match-lit stainless steel burner. Additional included accessories are a bowl, fire pan, burner, whistle free hose, gas orifice, copper scupper, mounting bracket, and even lava rock! For a fire that lights easily, upgrade to the electronic ignition system. If you prefer more colorful fire media than the stark lava rocks included, add one of our ten colors of fire glass for a sparkling, finishing touch!
Key Valve Installation: CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE!!! This upgrade allows for flame adjustment of your fire and water bowl. By adding this to your order, your bowl(s) will come equipped with a chrome valve installed on the backside of the product. It will include a matching key as well as pre-installed gas hoses and an installation bracket.
- Copper will develop a patina over time when exposed to the elements, darkening the copper and eventually turning it blue-green. This is part of the natural oxidation process of the material.
- BE AWARE THAT saltwater environments like a saltwater pool or even salty air near the ocean can greatly accelerate the patina progression.
- The purer the copper, the more refined and higher percentage of copper in the product, the faster a patina will form.
- If you wish to keep the copper bright and red, it will need to be sealed with a product like 'ProtestaClear' or 'Eventbrite' to prevent a patina from forming.
- For removal of the patina, we recommend the simple DIY recipe of 1/2 lemon juice and 1 tablespoon of baking soda mixed together. Using a soft cloth and working in a circular motion, gently scrub the outer surface of your copper product with the solution. Wipe it with a separate clean cloth, then rinse it with lukewarm water. Let air dry to avoid watermarks. A 3rd clean soft cloth can be used to buff the surface when completely dry.
- Material: Copper
- Design: Traditional rectangle shape with modern styling
- Includes: Bowl, Fire Pan, Burner, Whistle Free Hose, Gas Orifice, Copper Scupper (3/4 inch Inlet), Mounting Bracket, Lava Rock.
- Two available ignition styles: Match Lit and Electronic Ignition
The Outdoor Plus Company (TOP) warranties fire pits against manufacturing defects that prevent safe and correct function as follows:
Electronics, Gas Valves, & Pilot Assembly
- Commercial - 6 Months ; Residential - 1 Year
Stainless Steel & Aluminum Pans
- Commercial - 1 year; Residential - 3 years
Burner Ring & Burner Bars
Electrodes & Spark Igniters
- Not Warrantied (due to lifespan)
PRODUCT RETURN POLICY
No returns on made-to-order goods. No returns on custom features, NO EXCEPTIONS. If a product is delivered incorrectly, it is the recipients responsibility to notify FDO within 48 hours. FDO is not responsible for incorrect or damaged packages and shipments 48 hours after they have been received.
- This commences from the date of original sale / shipment from The Outdoor Plus
- The warranty on parts and in-house labor will apply only to claims presented to us by T.O.P's original customer and is in lieu of all other warranties expressed or implied.
- The defective product must be sent back to TOP with a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) issued by TOP for that specific product which states the nature of the defect or warranty claim. The original purchase information will be required.
- Product to be returned should be packed carefully. The Outdoor Plus is not responsible for shipping damage on returned items.
- RMA’s are only valid for 30 days which states the nature of the defect or warranty claim after the expiration date.
- The RMA number must be indicated on the outside of the return package and a copy of the RMA should be placed in the package with product.
- TOP is not responsible for damaged caused by overheating, modification, abuse, improper storage, installation, or maintenance.
- TOP is not responsible for surface level rust on stainless steel products.
- TOP is not responsible for the actions including negligence of the installer.
- Any labor involving installation or maintenance with the unit is not covered.
- This warranty excludes claims for incidental or consequential damage and indirect collateral expenses arising from product defects or warranty recovery. Product manufactured by TOP including cLCus, UL, or CSA Certified models, cannot be altered or modified in any way.
- TOP is not responsible for local codes and will not accept a return on any product that is not approved for installation. Please check with your local authorities or governing agencies for proper approvals before purchasing.