There are some tasks that seem like a big hassle when it comes to your wood stove. Cleaning the chimney can get really tiresome every year, and that’s just one thing you have to do. But, this isn’t like that! Actually, checking and changing your wood stove’s gasket is one of the simpler maintenance tasks you’ll have to do this year! Check out our how-to video below to see if your gasket can live up to its job or if it’s time to change.
Wood stoves burn more efficiently when they have a tight seal around the door and window. The gaskets on wood stoves are what create that tight seal, but over time some of them wear down and need replaced. Our replacement wood stove gasket is made from high quality fiberglass and is impregnated with black graphite to create a durable, but flexible gasket - even in the most abrasive of conditions.
Check your stove's owners manual to know the exact diameter of gasket you need.
- 7/8" Diameter Black Graphite Impregnated Rope Gasket
- To seal around wood stove doors, creating a more intense fire.
- Flexible for easy installation around corners
- Service rating to 1000°F (538°C)
- No environmental hazards (non-asbestos)
- Is bondable to most materials
- Will not absorb water or attract mold/mildew
- Minimal fraying or unraveling when cut
- Used for a wide variety of gasket applications
Don't be fooled by competitor's prices! Make sure to check their shipping and handling charges! As always - our shipping is FREE!
Made in the USA!
Watch our "Media Mike" show you how to test your stove door's gasket!
Remove old gasket. Thoroughly clean the area. Use a gasket adhesive to attach the new gasket.
We recommend you purchase a gasket cement to adhere the gasket to your stove or insert. Gasket cements are used not only as the "glue" to hold the gasket in place but can also be used to seal minor cracks and pin holes in the stove body.
It is not recommended that you use a sealant as an adhesive. High temperature silicone and sealants are not meant to be used as an adhesive or to fix your stove or insert.
|Fits Stove Types:|
- Quadrafire Gas Stove DV-44
- Quadrafire Gas Stove DV30
- Quadrafire Pellet Stove 1200
- Quadrafire Pellet Stove 1200 I
- Made in the United States
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or need more information about this product using the New Question tab. Please ONLY SUBMIT product questions. For all other questions go to contact us,