Interested in building your own fire feature? You might consider 48" x 5" stainless steel perfect flame linear fire line with stainless steel pan. Included in the kit is a manual key valve. The fire line is equipped with a perfect flame burner for an exceptional tall and thick flame over any other linear burner on the market. Burner is machined from stainless steel with brass nozzles.
BOBÉ WATER AND FIRE PRODUCT WARRANTY
All Bobé Water & Fire brand products have been tested and inspected for proper performance and defects prior to shipment from our plant(s) to the original purchaser of any products manufactured by:
Custom Molded Products, LLC 3101 N 29th Ave Phoenix, AZ 85017
This warranty is only valid to the original consumer of the product. This warrants all manufactured products of Bobé Water & Fire when properly assembled, installed, cleaned and maintained to be free from defective material and workmanship for a period of up to 3 years from the date of purchase based on the component schedule listed below:
Provided that the Bobé Water & Fire components fail or become defective during the warranty period, except as a result of weather, negligence, improper installation, use or care shall be replaced or repaired at our option, without charge on the product within each component’s warranty period.
A. The Ignition System is warranted for a period of 15 months from the date of shipment or 12 months after installation, whichever occurs first, for defects in materials and workmanship.
B. The Burners are warranted for a period of 39 months from the date of shipment or 36 months after installation, whichever occurs first, for defects in material and workmanship.
C. The Gas Valves are warranted for a period of 15 months from the date of purchase or 12 months after installation for defects in material and workmanship.
D. The Electronics are warranted for a period of 15 months from the date of purchase or 12 months after installation, whichever occurs first, for defects in material and workmanship.
E. All Bobé Water & Fire products are warranted for structural integrity for a period of 15 months from the date of shipment or 12 months after installation, whichever occurs first, for defects in material and workmanship.
Bobé Water & Fire Products are manufactured and sold by Custom Molded Products (CMP).
THE FOREGOING IS THE COMPLETE WARRANTY FOR PRODUCTS MANUFACTURED BY CUSTOM MOLDED PRODUCTS. AND SUPERSEDES ALL OTHER WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN. ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES LAST ONLY FOR THE DURATION OF THE WARRANTY PERIODS LISTED ABOVE.
IN THE EVENT PRODUCTS ARE ALTERED OR REPAIRED WITHOUT EXPRESSED WRITTEN CONSENT BY CMP, ALL WARRANTIES ARE VOID.
EXCLUSIONS OF WARRANTY:
• Freight to and from Custom Molded Products (CMP) for any product returned for warranty.
• Damage due to insufficient or excessive electrical/water/gas supply is not covered by this warranty
• Damage due to improper installation is not covered by this warranty
• Powder coated finishes are not covered by this warranty unless defective out of the box prior to installation • Stainless steel, though stain resistant, is not guaranteed against mineral build up or rust.
• Costs incurred that are not authorized in advance by Custom Molded Products (CMP).
• This warranty certification does not cover stone, tile, stucco, brick or any other building material that is not resistant to water, copper, stainless steel or aluminum.
• Damages or expenses which might be incurred in removal and replacement are not covered under this warranty ®
• Corrosion, patina or other natural reactions of metals, are not covered by this warranty
• Any defects due to acts of God, misuse, abuse, accident, ice damage, alteration, misapplication, vandalism, improper maintenance and/or service is not covered under this warranty
• Damage caused by improper use of chemicals and storage near chemicals is not covered by this warranty • Damage due to improper water chemistry is not covered by this warranty
• Damage due to improperly grounded products is not covered by this warranty
• Damage due to cleaning with non-recommended solutions is not covered by this warranty
IN NO EVENT SHALL THE LIABILITY OF BOBÉ WATER & FIRE PRODUCTS EXCEED THE AMOUNT ORIGINALLY INVOICED FOR THE SPECIFIED PRODUCT BY CMP. IN NO EVENT SHALL CMP BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, HOWEVER CAUSED, WHETHER BASED UPON CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY IN TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental, special or consequential damages, so the above exclusion may not apply.
Obligations of Customer
BECAUSE BOBÉ WATER & FIRE PRODUCTS ARE HAND CRAFTED BY ARTISANS; PRODUCT DIMENSIONS, UNIFORMITY, AND FEATURES MAY VARY SLIGHTLY FROM PRODUCT TO PRODUCT. PRODUCTS SHOULD BE INSPECTED FOR UNIFORMITY AND DIMENSIONAL CONFORMANCE BEFORE INSTALLING, MOUNTING, OR PUTTING INTO OPERATION. PRODUCTS DEEMED NON-CONFORMING AFTER INSTALLATION AND/OR OPERATION ARE NOT COVERED UNDER THIS WARRANTY.
• The customer is responsible for routine cleaning and maintenance on all Bobé Water & Fire surfaces to ensure longevity of product life. (See Cleaning Guide)
• The customer is liable for maintaining proper water chemistry to ensure product life • Installation: Installation of all Bobé Water & Fire products must be in conformance with all local, state and federal regulations.
• Should be installed by a licensed contractor, electrician and/or gas fitter where applicable
• Grounding: ALL products containing water must be bonded/grounded properly or the warranty is void
• Zinc Anode: It is recommended to install a zinc anode on any Bobé Water & Fire system containing water to reduce rust. Through the electrochemical process of Galvanic corrosion, electrically charged water will bind to the zinc anode and corrode the sacrificial anode instead of your Bobé Water & Fire system. Zinc anodes will need to be replaced regularly.
If Bobé Water & Fire products fail during the warranty period as a result of a non-conformity in material or workmanship, the request for service under this warranty certification must be communicated to technical support at (888-388-2623). If technical support deems the product should be returned for inspection and/ or warranty, merchandise authorization (RMA) number will be issued. The customer is responsible for shipping product back to CMP with a pre-approved RMA number listed on the package. Proof of purchase is required for warranty coverage.
THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS, WHICH MAY VARY FROM STATE TO STATE. THIS WARRANTY IS NOT TRANSFERABLE.
No posts found
Click on the Add New button below to submit a question about this product. Please ONLY submit product questions. For all other inquiries, please contact us at 1-888-986-1535.