Click on the video to see the flame in action!
The 36 Inch Cross Timbers See-Thru Vented Gas Log Set is part of the "Radiant Heat Series" that creates 3 times more heat than regular gas log sets. "Radiant Riser" technology directs heat forward into the room with output comparable to vent-free fireplaces. Each ceramic log is carefully molded with a revolutionary process that captures every detail from real logs, creating beautiful, realistic pieces full of character. The Cross Timbers log set was awarded the Vesta Award for Gas Logs in 2007 at the HPBExpo and continues excellent quality to this day.
Wood-burning fireplaces are often very messy as soot and ash can be spread out from the firebox. Gas log sets are a hassle-free alternative to traditional logs without sacrificing beauty! This double-sided gas log set offers realistic views from any side, perfectly designed for full-size see-thru, three-sided, and corner fireplaces. Hargrove makes some of the most beautiful gas logs in the industry with a careful molding process from real logs and detailed painting with multi-dimensional highlighting. These refractory logs are made from a durable ceramic fiber that designed to withstand the test of time.
- 18 loose doubled-sided ceramic gas logs
- Double burner pan constructed of heavy, 16 gauge steel for extra strength and longevity
- Custom grate with 18 inch depth
- Sand or vermiculite, depending on fuel type
- Embers to create glowing flames on bed of burner pan
- Volcanic ash to surround log set
- Black, non-whistling flex connector
Why Hargrove Logs Are Better:
- Unmatched beauty and detail.
- Molded from real logs to create natural wood textures
- Careful, hand-painted highlighting gives color variations for a more natural look.
- When shut down, the logs continue to radiate warmth as they slowly cool, much like a real wood fire dying down
- All pilot kits are shipped uninstalled and need to be assembled by a licensed installer.
- Size and ignition system should be determined according to your fireplace opening. Pilot system, remote controls, etc. will add to the overall size. In order to prevent overheating you will need to select a smaller log set. Most ignition systems add around 6 inches to the overall width and are installed on the right side of the burner pan.
- Fireplace Doors Online strongly recommends to leave a minimum of 4" on each side for air flow.
- Do not install this appliance in a bedroom or bathroom.
- Certain states and/or counties within states may not allow installation of vent free products. This includes but is not limited to: California, Minnesota, Wisconsin.
- Other states may have local restrictions such as Arizona, Nevada, Idaho, Alaska, Wyoming, New Mexico, North Dakota and South Dakota.
- Please check local codes before purchasing this appliance!
Ignition Types and Controls:
Manual Ignition Match Light - Light with a match while you turn on the gas with a valve. Check local ordinances before purchasing.
Manual Ignition with Safety Pilot - Includes a pilot that will remain lit all the time after initial lighting. Turn the logs on or off with a manual valve.
Millivolt Pilot with Wall Switch - A millivolt ignition system will light your gas log set, even in a power outage! With just a switch you can have your gas log set up and flaming. Wall switch includes a small millivolt wire that connects to the pilot valve but is not hard-wired to the electricity.
Latchtap Pilot with Remote Control - Light your gas logs with a battery operated hand-held remote. Both transmitter and remote are battery operated and are not hard-wired to electricity.
These log sets are made to order, so please give us 2-3 weeks to create these beautifully crafted gas logs for your fireplace before shipping them out.
- Hargrove gas log sets carry a lifetime limited warranty on the logs, in the fireplace which they were originally installed.
- Five year limited warranty on burners and grates.
- Two year limited warranty on valves, pilots and other accessories.
- Log sets installed in outdoor applications carry a one year limited warranty.
No posts found
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or need more information about this product using the New Question tab. Please ONLY SUBMIT product questions. For all other questions go to contact us,