What a beautiful gas log set! This ventless fire product is the perfect choice if you want something affordable and beautiful that’ll last for years. Ideal for fireboxes that are no deeper than 17” and with a front width not exceeding 28”, this fits most fireplaces today without a problem.
With this set you get the burner and log set, an optional gas connector pipe, and you can choose between natural gas (NG) and liquid propane (LP). Lighting it is manual, making it a great no frills economical gas log set, but it’s easy!
We love doing business with you, but it's important to use that you stay safe!
What you will get with your log set:
- 24" Burner and 6 piece log set
- Safety Pilot with ODS (oxygen depletion sensor)
- Optional Gas connecter pipe
- A C-clamp to use operating unit as a vented appliance
- Approvals; Vented-ANSI Z21.60-2012, Unvented-ANSI Z21.11-2013 and PFS
- 25'000/36'000 BTU's
- Residential Warranty: Parts - 4 Years
|Log Set Size||Depth||Height||Front Width|
Some things you need to know about unvented heaters
- Do not install this appliance in a bedroom or bathroom.
- Any unvented room heater having an input rating of more than 10,000 Btu per hour shall not be installed in a bedroom or bathroom.
- Certain states and/or counties within states may not allow installation of vent free products. This includes but is not limited to: California, Minnesota, Wisconsin.
- Other states may have local restrictions such as Arizona, Nevada, Idaho, Alaska, Wyoming, New Mexico, North Dakota and South Dakota.
- Please check local codes before purchasing a Vent Free Appliance!
- We do not recommend any unvented heater for people with allergies or asthma.
- Ventless heaters should not be used as full time heater.
- IMPORTANT: If installing in an approved vent free firebox, refer to their instruction guide for proper installation
Most of our log sets and valves are in stock and can be shipped out in 48-72 hours. I might take a little longer in the busy season between October and March.
Manufacturer warrants the new product and any parts thereof to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of four (4) years from the date of first purchase from an authorized dealer provided product has been installed and maintained and operated in accordance with manufacturers warnings and instructions.
For products purchased for commercial, industrial or rental usage, this warranty is limited to 90 days from the date of first purchase.
No posts found
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or need more information about this product using the New Question tab. Please ONLY SUBMIT product questions. For all other questions go to contact us,