There’s something about a beautiful fireplace that really sets the mood. Regardless if it’s a romantic evening in or making great family memories playing board games in front of the fire, fireplaces inspire memories that last for years. We provide a huge variety of gas log sets, so let us show you this economical gas log and see if we can turn your fireplace into a hassle free fireplace. The Everwarm’s 18 inch gas log set is the perfect choice for a small fireplace.
Remote ready, you can get a handy remote control that lets you turn your fire on with the flick of a switch. This set comes with 5 gas logs, all realistically painted to give you the experience of real wood. A beautiful choice that may be used in a vented or vent free gas fireplace. This can be ordered as a natural gas (NG) unit or liquid propane (LP). Not only will you have a beautiful fire that will take the chill off the room, but can also add ambiance whether for a party or just a cozy place for the family to gather.
We love doing business with you, but it's important to use that you stay safe!
What you will get with your log set:
- 18" Burner and 5 piece log set
- Safety Pilot with ODS (oxygen depletion sensor)
- Millivolt Control - Remote Ready
- Optional Gas connecter pipe
- Optional On/Off/Thermostat Function LCD Remote
- Vent-free or vented operation
- 18" Sets come with 5 logs;
- Approvals; Vented-ANSI Z21.60-2012, Unvented-ANSI Z21.11-2013 and PFS
- 25'000 / 36'000 BTU's
- Residential Warranty: Parts - 4 Years
|Log Set Size||Depth||Height||Front Width|
Some things you need to know about unvented heaters
- Do not install this appliance in a bedroom or bathroom.
- Any unvented room heater having an input rating of more than 10,000 Btu per hour shall not be installed in a bedroom or bathroom.
- Certain states and/or counties within states may not allow installation of vent free products. This includes but is not limited to: California, Minnesota, Wisconsin.
- Other states may have local restrictions such as Arizona, Nevada, Idaho, Alaska, Wyoming, New Mexico, North Dakota and South Dakota.
- Please check local codes before purchasing a Vent Free Appliance!
- We do not recommend any unvented heater for people with allergies or asthma.
- Ventless heaters should not be used as full time heater.
- IMPORTANT: If installing in an approved vent free firebox, refer to their instruction guide for proper installation
Most of our log sets and valves are in stock and can be shipped out in 48-72 hours. I might take a little longer in the busy season between October and March.
Manufacturer warrants the new product and any parts thereof to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of four (4) years from the date of first purchase from an authorized dealer provided product has been installed and maintained and operated in accordance with manufacturers warnings and instructions.
For products purchased for commercial, industrial or rental usage, this warranty is limited to 90 days from the date of first purchase.
- Natural Gas
- 18" Sets
- Vented Gas Logs - Need Working Flue and must use C-Clamp on damper
- Vented Gas Logs - Need Working Flue
- Ventless Gas Logs - For Masonry, Zero-Clearance or Certified Universal Ventfree Fireboxes
No posts found
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or need more information about this product using the New Question tab. Please ONLY SUBMIT product questions. For all other questions go to contact us,