There’s something about a beautiful fireplace that really sets the mood. Regardless if it’s a romantic evening in or making great family memories playing board games in front of the fire, fireplaces inspire memories that last for years. They also inspire coughing and dirty cleanup when it comes time to sweep out the ash and mess left by the wood. Why not avoid that with a gas log set? And, this Everwarm set is perfect if you want the ultimate convenience without the hassle of a real fire! Check out this remote control fire and see how much better life is with gas.
Remote ready, you can get a handy remote control that lets you turn your fire on with the flick of a switch. This makes it a lot more convenient than manual gas log sets, not to mention you don’t have to light anything every time you want to use your fireplace! This set comes with 5 gas logs, all realistically painted to give you the experience of real wood without the hassle of it. You can arrange your logs however you like in your hearth so that every time your guests come over it looks like a new fire! What’s not to love about ventless gas log sets?
Be sure to read all the information we feature on our vent free gas log sets. They aren’t for everyone—those with lung problems or who live in certain states and counties shouldn’t purchase a ventless gas log set, though the vented operation is fine. Make sure that you aren’t endangering yourself or violating building codes by having a vent free gas log set! Questions? Just ask! Along with our top quality products and free shipping, we also provide top of the line U.S. based customer service and are ready to help you any way we can.
What you will get with your log set:
- Burner and log set
- Millivolt Control - Remote Ready
- Optional Gas connecter pipe
- Optional On/Off/Thermostat Function LCD Remote
- Vent-free or vented operation
- 18" Sets come with 5 logs;
- Approvals; Vented-ANSI Z21.60-2012, Unvented-ANSI Z21.11-2013 and PFS
- Burner: 18" Set NG or LP
- 25'000 / 36'000 BTU's
- Residential Warranty: Parts - 4 Years
|Log Set Size||Depth||Height||Front Width|
Some things you need to know about unvented heaters
- Do not install this appliance in a bedroom or bathroom.
- Any unvented room heater having an input rating of more than 10,000 Btu per hour shall not be installed in a bedroom or bathroom.
- Certain states and/or counties within states may not allow installation of vent free products. This includes but is not limited to: California, Minnesota, Wisconsin.
- Other states may have local restrictions such as Arizona, Nevada, Idaho, Alaska, Wyoming, New Mexico, North Dakota and South Dakota.
- Please check local codes before purchasing a Vent Free Appliance!
- We do not recommend any unvented heater for people with allergies or asthma.
- Ventless heaters should not be used as full time heater.
- IMPORTANT: If installing in an approved vent free firebox, refer to their instruction guide for proper installation
Most of our log sets and valves are in stock and can be shipped out in 48-72 hours. I might take a little longer in the busy season between October and March.
Manufacturer warrants the new product and any parts thereof to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of four (4) years from the date of first purchase from an authorized dealer provided product has been installed and maintained and operated in accordance with manufacturers warnings and instructions.
For products purchased for commercial, industrial or rental usage, this warranty is limited to 90 days from the date of first purchase.
- Natural Gas
- 18" Sets
- Vented Gas Logs - Need Working Flue
- Ventless Gas Logs - For Masonry, Zero-Clearance or Certified Universal Ventfree Fireboxes
No posts found
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or need more information about this product using the New Question tab. Please ONLY SUBMIT product questions. For all other questions go to contact us,