This 12 inch wide smooth flow scupper will add a tranquil look to any pool setting or outdoor water feature. Internal baffles produce a clear, serene, and bubble free cascade of water at a rate of 25-30 GPM. Made from your choice of copper or stainless steel, the unique design prevents clogging, sagging, and warping for a swimming pool scupper that is built to last. Incorporate one or more of these stylish units for an alluring, custom spillway. They will appear even with the surrounding wall for a smooth look.
- Stainless steel pool scuppers and spouts are NOT recommended for salt water environments.
- Copper will develop a patina over time when exposed to the elements, darkening the copper and eventually turning it blue-green. This is part of the natural oxidation process of the material.
- BE AWARE THAT saltwater environments like a saltwater pool or even salty air near the ocean can greatly accelerate the patina progression.
- The purer the copper, the more refined and higher percentage of copper in the product, the faster a patina will form.
- If you wish to keep the copper bright and red, it will need to be sealed with a product like 'ProtestaClear' or 'Eventbrite' to prevent a patina from forming.
- For removal of the patina, we recommend the simple DIY recipe of 1/2 lemon juice and 1 tablespoon of baking soda mixed together. Using a soft cloth and working in a circular motion, gently scrub the outer surface of your copper product with the solution. Wipe it with a separate clean cloth, then rinse it with lukewarm water. Let air dry to avoid watermarks. A 3rd clean soft cloth can be used to buff the surface when completely dry.
- Material: Copper | 316-Marine Grade Stainless Steel
- Width: 12 Inches
- Height: 4 Inches
- Lip Height: 1.5 Inches
- Lip Angle: 1/2 Inch
- Lip Length: 4 Inches
- Inlet Length: 3 Inches
- Full Length: 7 Inches
- Flow Rate: 25-30 GPM (Gallons Per Minute)
- Inlet Location: 1.5 Inch Female in Back
Ships within 2-3 business days.
This product has a 1 year warranty against manufacturing defects.
No posts found
Click on the Add New button below to submit a question about this product. Please ONLY submit product questions. For all other inquiries, please contact us at 1-877-373-6677.