The only thing more soothing than the flow of water is the peace of mind that comes from quality you can trust. Fireside Expressions is proud to offer that quality with our 10 inch V-shaped pool scupper. Handcrafted in the USA, made of copper for a design that is built to last for years to come. While the straight lines and V-shape design highlights your outdoor area, you'll revel in the extreme relaxation that this wedge pool scupper offers.
- Copper will develop a patina over time when exposed to the elements, darkening the copper and eventually turning it blue-green. This is part of the natural oxidation process of the material.
- BE AWARE THAT saltwater environments like a saltwater pool or even salty air near the ocean can greatly accelerate the patina progression.
- The purer the copper, the more refined and higher percentage of copper in the product, the faster a patina will form.
- If you wish to keep the copper bright and red, it will need to be sealed with a product like 'ProtestaClear' or 'Eventbrite' to prevent a patina from forming.
- For removal of the patina, we recommend the simple DIY recipe of 1/2 lemon juice and 1 tablespoon of baking soda mixed together. Using a soft cloth and working in a circular motion, gently scrub the outer surface of your copper product with the solution. Wipe it with a separate clean cloth, then rinse it with lukewarm water. Let air dry to avoid watermarks. A 3rd clean soft cloth can be used to buff the surface when completely dry.
All products have been tested and inspected for proper performance and defects prior to shipment from our plant(s) to the original purchaser of any products manufactured by: Custom Molded Products, LLC
This warranty is only valid to the original consumer of the product.
This warrants all manufactured products of Custom Molded Products
When properly assembled, installed, cleaned and maintained to be free from defective material and workmanship for a period of up to 3 years from the date of purchase based on the component schedule listed below:
All CMP products are warranted for structural integrity for a period of 15 months from the date of shipment or 12 months after installation, whichever occurs first, for defects in material and workmanship
IN THE EVENT PRODUCTS ARE ALTERED OR REPAIRED WITHOUT EXPRESSED WRITTEN CONSENT BY CMP, ALL WARRANTIES ARE VOID.
EXCLUSIONS OF WARRANTY:
- Freight to and from Custom Molded Products (CMP) for any product returned for warranty.
- Damage due to insuffcient or excessive electrical/water/gas supply is not covered by this warranty
- Damage due to improper installation is not covered by this warranty
- Powder coated finishes are not covered by this warranty unless defective out of the box prior to installation
- Stainless steel, though stain resistant, is not guaranteed against mineral build up or rust.
- Costs incurred that are not authorized in advance by Custom Molded Products (CMP).
- This warranty certification does not cover stone, tile, stucco, brick or any other building material that is not resistant to water, copper, stainless steel or aluminum.
- Damages or expenses which might be incurred in removal and replacement are not covered under this warranty
- Corrosion, patina or other natural reactions of metals, are not covered by this warranty
- Damage caused by improper use of chemicals and storage near chemicals is not covered by this warranty
- Damage due to improper water chemistry is not covered by this warranty
- Damage due to improperly grounded products is not covered by this warranty
- Damage due to cleaning with non-recommended solutions is not covered by this warranty
- Any defects due to acts of God, misuse, abuse, accident, ice damage, alteration, misapplication, vandalism, improper maintenance and/or service is not covered under this warranty